saeyoung choi- because of you

707 typed away on his computer, ignoring everything around him. (Y/N) lied on the couch, bored, and missing the cheerful 707. Even though Saeran was back and safe, even living with (random name), he constantly immersed himself in his work, barely talking to her. (Y/N) sat up, and walked into Seven's room. "What'cha doing?"

"Why do you want to know?" Seven questioned, not looking at her. Still typing.

"Umm....nevermind. Do you need any help?"

"No." (Y/N) looked at him, then walked out the room and sat on her own bed. She dialed Seven's number. He didn't answer. She tried three more times until he finally picked up.

"(Y/N)? What's your problem? I bet you're calling for some stupid reason." Saeyoung snapped. (Y/N) was frozen. He never snapped at her like this before. "I just...missed you." She clutched her chest.

"Stop. Calling me. You just- I....GOD! YOU'RE ANNOYING!" With that, Seven hung up. (Y/N) simply stared at the phone as she clicked the red button.

"Oh." A stray tear fell down her cheek. She stood up and slipped on a (f/c) sweater and a pair of jeans. She put on some black boots and walked out the door. Saeyoung looked towards the door and sighed. Then he turned back to his computer.

"Whatever."

(Y/N) walked down the sidewalk, wanting to clear her head. She felt someone grab her and pull her into an alley. She tried to scream, but her mouth was covered. "I win~" a male voice whispered as it released her. (Y/N) had her back turned to the person. "Wait....Saeran, what the hell?!" The male laughed and they both stepped out the alley. The now red-haired boy laughed. (Y/N) laughed with him, and punched him lightly in the elbow.

"Don't scare me like that! I thought I was gonna die..."

"Haha, remember the game?"

Flashback (about a week ago)

"I bet I can always scare you and catch you off guard at anytime." Saeran said as he smirked.

"Bring it on, Saeran." (Y/N) looked at him with a determined face.

End Flashback

"Ohhhh...."

"Always keep your guard up. Anyway, where are you going? You never go for walks alone unless you're going to the store, or......" Saeran trailed off. "What happened?" (Y/N) stopped smiling. She then explained to him what happened with her and Saeyoung.

"Don't worry (Y/N).....it'll be okay sis...." Saeran whispered as he kissed her forehead. (Y/N) was the only one Saeran actually displayed affection to. Saeran considered her as a little sister, and cherished her. (Y/N) slightly blushed as they walked hand in hand to the park. They sat next to each other on a bench, talking about old memories. While (Y/N) was looking at the starry sky, Saeran texted Saeyoung. ((Not in chatroom)).

Saeran: Come on bro.

Saeyoung: What?

Saeran: (Y/N).

Saeyoung: ....

Saeran: You guys know how you feel about each other. So why?

Saeyoung: ......

Saeyoung: I wish she would come back.

Saeyoung: ....so I can tell her that I'm sorry....

Saeran: I'll bring her.

Saeyoung sat at his computer, sobbing. Tears fell onto his phone. He wiped his eyes and took a deep breath. "I need to get my thoughts in order. I need to show her how I really feel..."

Timeskip brought to you by my auto correcting keyboard. *sigh*

Saeran and (Y/N) approached the door of the apartment. "So....you ready sis?" Saeran asked as he slightly smiled at her, something he rarely did to anyone.

"Yes," she replied. (Y/N) entered first, and was instantly embraced. Saeyoung.

"I-I'm so sorry....I missed you so much...where have you been? (Y/N).....I'm so sorry." Saeyoung let her go, averting his eyes. (Y/N) saw his tear stained cheeks, tears still falling. His eyes were red. (Y/N) reached up and wiped his tears away. He looked at her and smiled. They shared a kiss, and when they broke apart, Saeyoung spoke first.

"You make me so happy....I can't describe this feeling....I just know...."

"Saeyoung Choi....I love you....you're my moon....my perfect storm...."

"(Y/N) (L/N)....you're my sun...my beautiful flower....and I love you too."

They started to walk away, but then they both turned to Saeran.

"Thank you." they said in unison. Saeran smiled as he nodded, held up a peace sign, and left.

"Saeyoung...." (Y/N) said as she closed the door and locked it. "Cuddle with me.."

Saeyoung picked her up bridal style. "Your wish is my command, 606." He winked and smiled. As he lay beside her, stroking her hair, he was lost in thought. 'Why do I do these things?' He gazed at her. 'Oh...that's right....'

'Because of her...'

He then fell asleep. Both of them dreamed about each other, and they both smiled in their sleep.

((A/N: Finally! A longer one~~))