saeran choi- captivity

It's been a month since Saeran took (Y/N) away from the RFA. During that time, she learned to obey Saeran and the one they call 'Savior'. (Y/N) lied in a dark room, her legs chained to the floor. The ground was cold; everything was cold. Saeran walked through the door with her breakfast. (Y/N) looked at him.

"Eat," he said, placing it beside her. (Y/N) reluctantly grabbed the tray as he unchained her legs. It's been a month since her legs were unchained. Saeran sat by her, in silence, as she ate. When she was finished, he spoke.

"I'm taking you for a walk."

"O-okay." (Y/N) agreed. She was happy, yet scared of where they would be going. She knew what would happen if she refused.

Flashback ((a month ago))

(Y/N) woke up in a strange place. She felt herself being her yanked up and thrown into a room. The same one she's in now.

"Let me out!" She screamed. She banged on the door, which was locked from the outside. It flung open. She jumped back, and the light revealed a boy.

'Unknown...'
'Saeran...' He had chains with him. He started to chain her up. (Y/N) kicked and hit him, causing him to threaten her.

"I'm not afraid to kill you...." he spat. (Y/N) froze. She was stuck here.

End Flashback

They walked through the hallways, Saeran supporting her. They talked a little, and Saeran even smiled a bit.

"Saeran, I have a question. And promise you won't get all weird or quiet or mad, okay?"

"Proceed." He stated.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

Saeran looked down. "I feel bad. That you were treated this way."
(Y/N) smiled and hugged him. Seven always said that Mint Eye/ Magenta brainwashed the members, but maybe there was a little bit of human left in Saeran. A part that she could grow to love. Saeran tensed a bit. He wasn't used to being touched, and (Y/N) knew this. He then relaxed and hugged back. He stroked her hair. Maybe he could like her too.

To be continued
Part two soon