???- infatuation ((pt 1))

((I'm sorry about this.....I'm infatuated with Seven too....but it must be done.....anyway, you must read on to know which RFA member this is a one-shot for. Good luck.))

Saeyoung's screams were heard from blocks away. He cried out for help, but no one heard. He let out another scream, which drew (Y/N) attention. She didn't know it was her boyfriend, Seven. But he had a feeling. She gripped the knife in her pocket ((self defense)) and ran towards the alley. Saeyoung was begging for mercy.

"Please! Why are you doing this?!"

"Because I want her." A distorted voice spat. The person had on a mask, and a hood. The person had on a green wig, that made it hard to tell if it was a boy or girl. The hoodie was baggy, masking the person's body figure.

"I know who you are! You loved her just as much as everyone else did! So why are you doing this? Don't you know that you're causing her more pain?!" The knife was shoved into Seven's stomach again. He cried out just as (Y/N) reached the alley.

"What the---Saeyoung!!" (Y/N) was frozen as the mysterious person pulled out the knife that was in Saeyoung's stomach.

"Oh...my lovely (Y/N)....such a shame you had to witness that....I almost feel bad for you." (Y/N) held back her tears and instead laughed psychotically. She pulled out her knife and lunged towards the stranger and cut their arm. The knife went in deep. They let out a whimper. The person ran off, the knife being roughly yanked out, and slightly dragged. The cut reached the person's left hand. They ran off, bumping (Y/N). She rushed over to Seven and called 911. She took off her shirt, revealing a tank top. Seven slightly turned red and forced a laugh.

"Now's not the time to get a nosebleed, now is it?" This earned a slight smile from (Y/N).

"Shut up and apply pressure," she said playfully as she handed him her shirt. A few minutes later, Seven started to close his eyes, only for then to shoot back open.

"I can't let the darkness consume me....(Y/N)....just know....I love you."

"Seven, shut the hell up! You're gonna live." (Y/N) snapped. She was serious, and Saeyoung knew this. A few minutes later, the ambulance pulled up and carried Saeyoung into the van.

"You can't come in here miss," a woman said as she started to close the doors. (Y/N) was on the verge of tears.

"Please....I need him..."

"I'm sorry." And with that, the doors closed. The ambulance was still, everyone including the driver was trying to strap Seven in and stablize him. (Y/N) took a chance and climbed onto the windshield. No one saw her. She slowly crawled on top of the ambulance, where she saw a rail. She sat on the top of the ambulance, the rail behind her. She put her hands behind her and grabbed the rail as the ambulance moved. She was facing backward as the ambulance started to move. The wind blew her (h/c) hair as she saw the same person that stabbed Saeyoung. Going into Yoosung's house. She tried to move, but her clothes were stuck to the rail. (Y/N) felt helpless, until she remembered her knife. She cut her shirt and stood up. She stood up too quickly, and tumbled off the ambulance. She was about to get up as a car approached her.

to be continued