jaehee kang- lost

child! reader

((quick a/n: Jaehee is 16 and Y/N is 11))

Jaehee walked through the dark forest. Nighttime. She wore a pair of black jeans, and a tank top. Her hair was shoulder length. She smiled as she inhaled the fresh air.

"I love it here...." Her thoughts were interrupted by a childlike whimper. A girl emerged from a tree. She had beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, and tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jaehee asked with a concerned look.

"I-I can't find my big brother....I-I'm s-scared...." the girl mumbled.

"What's your name? How long have you been out here?"

"M-my name is (Y/N)....and I've been out here since yesterday night..."

"W-what?!" Jaehee exclaimed in shock. "Who's your brother?"

"J-Jumin Han...."

Jaehee grabbed the girl's hand and they ran out of the forest together. After a few minutes, Jaehee reached a cafe.

"Jumin! I found this girl and she said that--'

Jumin stood from his chair.

"(Y/N)! Did Mom....?"

"Y-yeah....she tried to attack me....then she fell down. I think she's....dead....then I ran...I ran as fast as I could....big brother...." (Y/N) started to cry as she pointed to Jaehee.

"She saved my life..."

Jumin ran over to (Y/N) and Jaehee, then hugged them both.

"Thank you Jaehee....so much....I shouldn't have ran away those years ago....."

"Her name is Jaehee?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Big brother, I think she's pretty.."

Jaehee slightly blushed. Jumin laughed.

"Yeah. She's alright."

"I think (Y/N)'s a lovely girl as well..."

Jaehee and (Y/N) smiled at each other. I guess (Y/N) has a new crush.

the end~

((I'm at school so it's bad. I did it in five minutes so it's bad. I hope you like it but it's bad.))