a really cutesy thingy

sooooo,, one of my wonderful readers wrote a story ((edit: stories-)) inspired off one of my drabbles~

but h it's soooo cute and i love it! she's tagged beloooowww~

ReaderChan404

alright let's gooooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*looks at the top comment.*

Me: I am gonna write a mini story based on that sorry author.Y/n was distracted by something she was doing saeran was starting to get worried y/n wasn't talking at all and normally they would talk about their favourite anime or ask him about what the flowers mean."Ouch!" y/n yelped as she pricked her finger on one of the rose's thorns she was trying to remove the thorns on the red roses to make a flower crown for saeran she was almost done until she pricker her finger of course she was using a kinfe to remove the thorns.Y/n's back was facing saeran so he couldn't see anything."y/n what are you doing? You are awfully quiet and are you hurt? Did you prick your finger on the rose again?" he asked waiting for an answer but none came. "y/n are you going to ans-" he was cut off as he felt something on his head. He already knew what it was he smiled. "thanks y/n but you didnt have to do this for me" y/n smiled as she took a photo of it " you're welcome saeran!" She said as she placed an identical flower crown on her head."now we can rule the flower Kingdom" She said cheerfully saeran chuckled "yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.. *wants to write a mini story again..*

Sorry author chan..I can't help myself T~T

Y/N was cooking with Saeran mostly because saeyoung wouldn't stop eating HBC and PH'D pepper.

"Are you sure you know how to cook?"

Saeran asked as he looked at the things in the fridge.

"there's barely anything here"

Y/N was staring at her phone looking at recipes on how to cook some steak or something because all that was in the fridge was frozen steak,eggs and rice.

"why are you doing this anyway."

"because I care about him"

"..."

"saeran are you jealous because I never cook for you?"

Y/N asked and looked at saeran putting her phone down on the marble counter.

"I-I am n-not jealous!!" Saeran shouted blushing, at this point he could put tomatoes to shame.

"so you are jealous" Y/N said as she laughed. "you're so pfft c-cute"

"I-I am n-not c-cute!!" Saeran shouted again Y/N only laughed more. "W-What are y-you laughing at b-baka!".

"i-i am s-so pfft sorry saeran. L-Lets just o-order p-pizza Pfft Tsunran" Y/N teased as she laughed uncontrollably.

"I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!! I hate you!!"

"Love you too Tsunrann~"

"...love you too...Baka.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didn't edit it at all cause i wanted it to remain the same

so...

yeah

A REAL UPDATE WILL COME SOON

     ~~Kitsune Yuki