happy birthday (y/n)!

Jumin

•On your birthday, he'd start off with breakfast in bed.

•After that, you'd go shopping, him glaring at any man that stares at you for too long.

•Later that day, you'd go to a cat café and admire all of the beautiful kittens.

•Lastly, you'd having a nighttime picnic, resulting in you kissing underneath the stars.

Zen

•Zen would wake up, and try to cook for you. He thought your bed head was so cute! He couldn't take his eyes off you! And almost burned the food. It was still good though.

•Zen took you to the movies. Despite him wanting to see a romantic movie, he still let you choose the scariest movie ever, resulting in him jumping every time you touched him.

•After he finally calmed down, he took you out to dinner, and treated you like his little princess.

•Please pray that no one stared at you in the wrong way. Zen will pounce on dat-- okay anyway

•When you finally got home, oh hoho- ((kurume: stfu yuki))
((me: .-.))

Yoosung

• You and Yoosung spent the day at an amusement park. You tried every ride together, despite how scary it was.

•Cotton candy and sugary pretzels all day.

•You shared a sweet kiss on the Ferris Wheel.

•Everyone stared in awe at you two. You were the couple everyone wanted to be.

Yoosung held your hand the entire day, afraid he would lose you.

•After you two got home, you both curled up and played LOLOL together.

Jaehee

•When you woke up, Jaehee peppered you with kisses, and told you how much she loved you.

• You spent the day watching (favorite anime) and (favorite TV show)

((me: DANGANRONPA AND CRIMINAL MINDS- GASP
KOMAEDAAAA *drools over Komaeda and Spencer*

me to me: god damn calm yourself child-))

•You and Jaehee cooked dinner together, resulting in a small food fight.

Jaehee then baked you a special cake, reading:
'Happy Birthday to my angel, (y/n).

•You two cuddled the entire night. Haha, don't worry, she'll be tsundere again tomorrow ~

Saeyoung ((Seven))

Saeyoung started off the day by taking you to get your favorite foods and snacks.

•On the way back, a girl accidentally spilled her coffee on you, then yelled at you and pushed you, saying it was your fault.

•Seven got pissed and was about to make a move, when you suddenly slapped the girl. Hard. Like, you slapped that child into a coma and walked off like a savage.

•After that, you guys went home, and Saeyoung helped you change your clothes ;)))

•While it was still early, you and Saeyoung made a huge pillow and blanket fort. It was practically indestructible.

Saeyoung made you stay inside it while he got your 'surprise'.

•He returned with a small cake, and a small box.

Saeyoung sang happy birthday to you in the most beautiful voice ever like omfg-

•He gave you the box. Inside was a bracelet with (f/c) gems connected by chains. You blushed as he placed it on for you, and as soon as you looked up, he kissed you.

V ((Jihyun Kim))

•When you woke up, Jihyun took you out to breakfast, taking many photos of you.

•You two went on a nature walk together, admiring the flowers and animals.

Jihyun could barely focus on anything else but you. He stared at you then entire time, saying that everything around him was nowhere near as beautiful as you.

•At the edge of the forest, Jihyun suddenly stopped, and got down on one knee.

• "(y/n), I've been the happiest I've ever been, because of you. I love you dearly. I love you so much that I can't describe it. I'm sorry this isn't too extravagant, but I simply want to ask you this question...I promise I will make you the happiest woman alive, but...will you marry me?"

Saeran ((Unknown))

Saeran will gently wake you by placing gentle kisses along your face.

•While you're getting dressed, he made you breakfast.

• "oh, Saeran, this is so good...mm...marry me please-"

•That statement left him blushing for at least twenty minutes.

•He took you to a sweets shop, where you spent the day tasting soooo much ice cream and chocolate and pocky and ice cream and pocky.

•After you both were on a sugar rush, you went go-karting. You won the race, Saeran both jealous and proud.

•Lastly, you went to the park. Saeran surprised you, by singing to you. He stared into your eyes, smiling, singing a song he wrote for a perfect person like you.

•Finally, you both went home, and Saeran insisted that he made dinner for you.

•Later that night, you fell asleep to Saeran telling you how much he loved you, and saying that he promised to sing more for you.

a/n:
okay. i do scenarios because i know i haven't been able to update much. but i have quite a few one shot drafts for:

Saeran
Jaehee
Yoosung
V
some others i think-

any freaking way, i dedicate this to
ANAANKEL1
((her birthday just passed and she's v nice and awesome and sweet pls go follow her-))
I LOVE YOU-
oki, anyway, bye-