???- infatuation ((pt 2 ))

(Y/N) saw the car approaching, and in a split second, she rolled out the way of the car. Her side hit the curb, and she winced in pain. She sat on the edge of the sidewalk, breathing heavily.

'I was supposed to be there with Seven...but....I guess this is more important.' (Y/N) thought as she stood up, holding her side. She ran towards Yoosung's apartment. She walked through the open door, and saw Yoosung tied to a chair.

"Holy crap....Yoosung...." She whispered. He looked up at her with sorrow-filled eyes, and before she could react, she felt something hard hit the back of her head. (Y/N)'s vision blurred.

"Oh no.....my lovely kitten. Always coming back to save her friends. I'm sorry that you had to see this, but it must be done. Yoosung was only my enemy. Well, you only have two more people left to save. Seven might not pull through. Saeran is already dead. He.....'accidentally' fell out of a window. I shall slit Yoosung's throat now. Goodnight, (Y/N).." The distorted voice then laughed as everything went black for (Y/N).

About two hours later

(Y/N) woke up in her own bed. Her hair was messy, and her face was wet with tears.

"Did I cry in my sleep? Ugh....I need to go to Saeyoung..."

Ten minutes later, (Y/N) arrived at the hospital. She walked up to the front desk.

"Hi....I'm looking for someone who may have just arrived here.....Saeyoung Choi."

"Room 415." The woman stated as she returned to playing on her phone. (Y/N) ran down the hallway and up the stairs. Someone grabbed her leg and yanked her down, knocking her unconscious again.

In an unknown location, an hour later

"Welcome to my little playroom." The space was dark. (Y/N) couldn't see anything.

"Who are you?"

"Someone who loves you very much. I barely had time with you in my arms, but I killed the rest of the RFA. I would have put you down, but I love you too much. I also know that you're very smart and quick."

"Release me."

"You sound energy-less....are you unhappy here kitten?"

"Release me. Please."

"Can't do that. But...." The lights came on, revealing a bedroom. It was large, with a huge bed. It appeared comfortable. (Y/N) was sitting on the floor, her head down. The hooded figure walked up to her.

"Don't cry sweetheart.... If you want, I'll show you who I am..."

"Yes....." (Y/N) slowly reached her hand to where the back of her bra was. She gripped a small pocket knife and slowly brought her hand back down.

The figure took the hood and wig off. (Y/N) gasped.

"W-what---why--h-how...?!" She could barely speak.

"Yes...it was me." The voice was still distorted. (Y/N) wasn't sure of why they did this, but she was sure that she saw a knife in their hand. So (Y/N) took action. They both stabbed each other at the same time. They both fell to the ground. (Y/N)'s shaky voice spoke. The person's eyes widened. 'What have I done?'

"((Name#--#-#-#*##-distorted))......how could you?

Probably to be continued

((Huehue who should it be?))