how they kiss + a/n

Before we begin, all scenarios will be typed in this format. They are made up by me. Now, I may not have the best knowledge of Mystic Messenger, but please be patient with me. I'm trying.

How they kiss~~

Seven: Saeyoung's kisses vary from being slightly rough when he misses you, gentle when he's feeling totally infatuated with you, to very soft when he's feeling seductive. He knows you are fragile, and wants to be gentle with you *wink wink*.

Yoosung: His kisses are soft, sweet pecks on the lips of nose. Buuuuttt.......when he's feeling jealous, he'll kiss ya full force to show you that he loves you, and to beg you not to leave him.

Jumin: You should already know. Rough, yet passionate. Jumin wants you and only you. He wants to make sure that you know this.

Jaehee: Her kisses are very soft. She's new to this, but then again, she's one for sweet things. Like you, (Y/N)

((A/N: I'm sorry I can't do V. He's kinda hard to me. ))

Saeran: He's not used to physical contact. At all. So you kissed him at first. Then, he slowly began to nervously kiss you back, then becoming more passionate.

Zen: Zen loves you dearly, and kisses you with the perfect amount of passion, lust, roughness, and gentleness. He wants you to feel loved, no matter what~

((*hope you liked this....trashery.))
-Yukami
Infamous-chan

Oml I almost forgot Zen....