Part 8

Two weeks. Two weeks Kara has been working for Zoom. He'd asked her to steal, kidnap, even kill. Of course she didn't actually kill the people he'd asked her to, but she's still a fugitive, she's still a criminal on Earth-2. She hates doing this stuff which is why she had her plan, but as far as she knows Zoom hasn't bothered her friends. She was hoping he would break his part of the deal, a week ago, so she could break hers but he hasn't. At least that's what she thinks. In reality Zoom has broken his part of the deal, but he did it as fast as he could while Kara was running an errand for him. Every day these two weeks Zoom had gone back to Earth-1 threatening, and even fighting the Flash.

Kara was sitting in the corner, sort of interacting with the guy in the creepy mask. He couldn't speak with it on so as soon as she could find a way out she was gonna take him with her so she could get that mask off and return him to his family.

A minutes later Kara felt weird, like the world around her slows down and got darker than it already was.

'Kara!' She heard a voice from behind her say. She turned around and saw Cisco.

"Cisco?"

'Don't listen to anything Zoom says! Caitlin told us your plan and we assumed you just didn't know.'

"Didn't know? Didn't know what?" She asked.

'Zoom has been coming here everyday these past weeks. He's been lying to you, Kara. He thinks that with you gone Barry is vulnerable, which is partly true. He killed Barry's father.'

"What? So all this time?" Kara whispered, Cisco nodded. "Oh God, Barry. He must be so miserable."

Cisco nodded again, 'Be careful, Kara. He needs you right now.'

Then everything went back to normal, the feeling of being sucked into everything was gone. Kara heard footsteps coming from the entrance of the cave and immediately prepared herself for Zoom. She had her hand in her pocket just barely grasping the black rock.

When he walked in he immediately asked her to do something for him, "Go capture the Green Arrow of Earth-1, I have a few words for him."

"Why should I? 'Little birdie told me you haven't been keeping your part of our deal," Kara said monotonously.

"How?" He gasped.

She smirked, "You know, I never thought I was gonna be able to use this but I guess I was wrong." She said pulling out the rock.

His face went pale, "Where did you find that, and how are you touching it!?" She didn't answer. Then Zoom chuckled pulling out kryptonite. "I have your weakness too. If you come near me with that thing you die. And I'll make sure that it hurts."

"You think so? Well I can take it. Just as long as you don't hurt Barry and his friends anymore," Kara paused, "All those things you made me do! All those people you made me hurt! And for what? You are still a threat to Barry, you're still going after him! You killed his father!"

"Yes, that's what I do," He said simply.

"No morals? No feelings? No regrets?" She asked.

"Not one. Now what are you gonna do with that obsidian? Kill me? Hurt me?" He paused, then chuckled again, "you don't have the guts."

"Go to hell," Kara said.

Zoom sped up to Kara and drew back his arm as if to get ready to stab her with the kryptonite, but before he could, Kara pressed the obsidian onto his leg. Although she couldn't see it, it immediately turned his leg purple from the frostbite. And it was spreading quickly.

As quick as she could while Zoom was weak she knocked him out. And locked him in one of his own jail cells. She wanted to get out of there as quickly as she could but she want to help that other prisoner too; so she took the key that she used and tried unlocking the cell. Of course Zoom's cells had to have different keys. So instead of searching for one she tried breaking the cell walls. She punch and kicked and eventually got it to shatter. She helped the man up and sped them outside the cave. She looked around and spotted the breach that Zoom never closed and helped him through it, she looked around at her surroundings and recognized the room she was in... she was in STAR Labs. She saw Caitlin working in a corner.

Caitlin turned around and saw Kara standing in the middle of the room, "Kara!" She ran up to her and hugged her friend. "Wait where's Zoom?"

"I Locked him up, in one of his cells. I don't know how long it'll hold him but-" she was cut off by a strange feeling again, But this time it felt more like everything was alternating. Then Caitlin and the prisoner disappeared.

"Caitlin!? What the hell?" She muttered. Then sped outside. Central City seemed brighter than normal. And when see turned around to go back into STAR Labs she saw something odd, instead of STAR Labs it said RAMON Industries. "What?" She whispered. Then she noticed she wasn't wearing her suit anymore. She was in normal clothing but without her glasses on.

She looked around at her surroundings stumbling a bit due to confusion. She walked back inside and saw people scrambling around, they were all dressed very professionally. She must've looked very out of place compared to all of them. She heard doors open and outstepped Cisco wearing a suit and tie, and he had glasses on, with his hair tied back into a man bun.

"Great work today, everyone-" he stopped when he saw Kara. "Who are you and why are you in my lab?"

"Uh. Cisco, its me, Kara," she said. "Supergirl?"

"I don't know a Kara nor a Supergirl, now, why are you here?" He asked and fold his hands together.

"I-uh thought I could get help here but I guess I was wrong," she said and walked out, no less confused than when she walked in.

'There's got to be a way to find out what's going on.' She thought.

She went to go find Barry, speeding to the CCPD. No. She went to the West household, and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a grubby looking Joe. "Hi, uh. Do you know where I can find Barry Allen?"

"Not on a Saturday, sorry," he closed the door and Kara walked slowly down the steps.

She started thinking about how Caitlin and that prisoner from Zoom's lair had disappeared. Was she next?

Alright so as you can tell I'm mixing it up a bit, they haven't completely defeated Zoom. But there is Flashpoint. Obviously Kara is not effected. What do you think will happen to her. Anyway, that's all for now ZorAllen friends!