Part 12

"Oh My God," Kara mumbled when she saw what was in the sky.

She felt tears prick her eyes for the second time that night and she covered her mouth with her hands.

She just stood there staring, she felt arms wrap around her waist and she was suddenly in an alley with Barry. "Kara! You could've been killed."

She ignored Barry and started jogging back out of the alley but Barry sped in front of her. "Barry, move!"

"Kara, that's not him, at least not the way you remember him," He said.

She let tears fall and she broke down, "You don't understand, Barry! I thought he was dead! I thought he was dead this whole time, even after the timeline was altered because it doesn't effect other Earths meaning he's been alive this whole entire time!"

"Hey hey hey!" He held her face in his hands, "I understand, I do! But he isn't the same."

She started sobbing, she knew Barry was right. He took Kara into his arms and kissed the top of her head. They heard a scream and pulled apart. "Well, I'm the only one who is strong enough to beat him," Kara said and wiped some tears away as the rain got harder and pounded on the ground.

She unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her suit, "Kara you don-"

"Yes I do Barry." She insisted and flew up into the air.

He sped around clearing people out of the streets as Kara was fighting.

"Kal!" Kara exclaimed. "Stop this, this isn't you!"

"Oh yes it is, Kara," he said.

"I don't wanna have to hurt you," she stated.

"Too bad little cousin, because I'm not stopping," he flew at her at incredible speed and hit her back into a building.

She regained her composer and flew back at Clark, "Please, Kal."

He shot heat vision at her hitting her in the shoulder, for kryptonians the only other thing the hurt them beside Kryptonite was another kryptonian fighting them. Damn she never really knew heat vision felt like that.

She shot heat vision back at him longer than he did to her. Clark hissed, "I thought you were on our side!"

"No! I'm on the good side," Kara said with her teeth gritted and tried to punch him in the face.

He dodged her attack and punch her again. She Started falling but landed as her trademark superhero landing. On one knee and her fist on the ground. She stood up and figured that maybe fighting on the ground would be better.

Clark lowered to the ground and tried to punch her again but she caught his fist and twisted his arm. "Kal, you're better than this."

"You're right I am better than you," he kicked her legs out from under her and she fell to the ground. He wrapped his hands around her neck and choked her closing her airways.

She coughed, and tried prying his hands off her neck. She felt herself going unconscious but out of the corner of her eye she saw Barry finishing getting all the people inside.

He turned back toward the fight and saw Kara being choked. "Kara!" He cried.

He sped toward them and threw one of the lightning bolts from behind him at Clark. Clark was definitely stunned, he let go of Kara's neck for just enough time for her to use her speed to get up.

Clark turned toward Kara again and he shot heat vision. She counteracted it with her own and she felt herself getting weaker. Kara kept getting weaker and weaker before completely losing her strength, and she collapsed. Barry sped to her and caught her before she hit the ground. "Kara."