Part 1

I'm starting this new story, this in no way means the other one is over I just need to do this cos I don't want to lose my ideas. This takes place during the first battle between Zoom and Barry after Barry got back from Kara's earth (2x18).

"It's time I get what I came here for." Hunter said sinisterly.

Barry chuckled, "You're not getting anything from me," he paused, "You're not getting anything from anybody ever again, on any earth." He added.

Hunter looked down, "You can't lock up the darkness." He whispered.

Barry looked at him confused, "What did you just say?"

Hunter's face became sinister, his eyes went black, and his voice deepened, "You can't lock up the darkness." His hand started vibrating, he broke the boot that kept him from running, and sped away. Barry chased after him trying to catch up, looking all around Central City for him. Out of the corner of his eye Barry saw a blue breach that closed before he could chase Zoom.

He stared at where the breach had just vanished, "No!" He yelled, mad that Zoom got away, again.

Barry sped back to STAR Labs mad thinking about how Zoom kept saying that family and friends were weaknesses. He sped into the main lab and almost immediately the tv's and computers changed into a video. Zoom appeared he was holding a green substance. There was coughing and whimpering in the background.

"Remember what I said about people you care for?" Zoom flipped the camera to show a shaking Kara, in her uniform, with cuts and bruises all over her, coughing up blood, "Give me your speed and you get Kara back."

Kara shook her head, trying to get up and regain her strength, "Don't, don't do it Bar-" she was cut off by the Kryptonite coming closer to her, she coughed blood again.

Zoom flipped the camera, "You have three hours to get me your speed or else's Kara dies." He put the kryptonite closer to Kara. She was screaming in pain and the video cut off.

Barry just stood there, shocked, staring at the screen. Cisco walked up to Barry, "Who was that, Barry?"

He snapped out of it, "Uh. It's, uh, Zoom you know that."

Harry rolled his eyes, "The girl! Who is the girl?!"

Barry sighed, "Earlier today, when we were testing my speed with the tachyon device I accidentally went into a breach to a different Earth." He paused, "on that Earth I saved a girl from being killed. I ran her to some kind of desert terrain, where I found out she was that city's protector.  Her name is Kara Danvers, we became really good friends," Barry explained.

Cisco looked confused, "So she's your girlfriend?"

Barry laughed awkwardly, "No! Did the word girlfriend come out of my mouth? Wait, why are we talking about this? We need to help her." He said.

Caitlin nodded her head, "I agree, I may not know her but if she's a city's protector then that city could be in grave danger. And of course Barry cares for her."

"Okay so how do we give Zoom my speed?" Barry said.

"Woah, woah, woah, hold up, we're not just going to give Zoom your speed." Cisco said.

"Well I'm not just going to let Kara die! Zoom made it pretty clear that he would kill her if he doesn't get my speed in the next three hours," Barry exclaimed.

"We're not giving him your speed, Barry," Harry said.

"Okay, well then what are we gonna do!?" Barry asked angrily.