Yes

-Hi Dylan I greeted waving my hand at him.

-Hey He said sitting  beside me I wanted to talk to you about what happened  in your house he continued looking down .

-Oh so you didn't like the date? I asked trying  not to sound hurted.

-No! He quickly explained actually  I loved our date and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to do it again next friday.

-Ofcourse  It sounds great I continued smiling . There was something else he looked nervous really nervous he was a little sweaty and his hands were shaking.

-Is everything OK ? I asked really  worried .

-Ummm yeah he said smiling  look Jess I really like you and I know we have just been In one date but I wanted to ask you if maybe you wanted  to be my girlf...

He was almost finishing his proposal when a black van parked close to them and started honking .

-Are you serious?  Dylan mumbled laughing  a little.

-Give me a minute I quickly insisted and he just smiled. I ran to the van and opened the back door just to see all the guys.

-What? I exclaimed .

-Hi sweety hop in Niall said  making me a space in between him and Louis .

- Could you guys give me 10 minutes I'm in a really important conversation  right now I pleaded hoping they would accept.

-With who are you talking ?  Calum asked Raising an eyebrow

-Ummm can I ? I asked not answering  him.

-Go Jess Paul said from the front  seat  my heart raised when he told me that I could .

- Thanks I'll be back in no time I said closing  the door hoping nobody saw the guys . I walked as fast s I could to Dylan   again.

-I'm back I said  sitting beside him .

-Where was I ? He asked oh right he said holding  my hands Jessica would you like to be my girlfriend?  He asked looking straight  in to my eyes .His eyes filled with hope maked my heartbeat even faster I don't know if that is even possible.

-I ... I tried to speak  but words didn't come out.

-I get it he said getting  up  and starting to walk.

-Yes! I said quickly... He turned to look at me with he's eyes widened.

In the van with the guys :

-Kids you should see this ... Paul said pointing  at a tree That was not that far from the van.

-What are they doing? Niall asked .

-Maybe he is proposing   Ashton  joked earning a killer look from the Irish blonde boy actually  he earned  the killer look from both blonde boys but nobody noticed the Australian  one.

-What do you think he is saying ? Louis asked .

All they could do was imagine the conversation they're little Jess was having  with the guy in front  of that tree.
Sudenly Dylan's hand was in Jessica's  cheek and they both leaned in slowly kissing each other in slow motion  or at least the guys saw it that way. They're expresions were priceless  dropped jaws and widened eyes where all over the van they couldn't believe what they were seeing expecially  one Tall blonde boy *cough cough  Luke cough *

With the couple:

-I need to go Jess said kissing her new boyfriends cheek  and pointing  to the van .

-I...it is alright Dylan mumbled still caught  up in the kiss.

-Goodbye superman Jess said walking away leaving Dylan with an extremely fast heartbeat.

Jess got in the van with a huge smile and all eyes were on her.

-It is everything  alright ?  Jess asked looking around.

-Yes we only saw you and Dylan eating  each other  no big deal said Niall with an sarcastic tone.

-Oh yo..you saw that Jessica mumbled hoping they didn't listen to they're conversation .

-No what we're you talking  about ?  Calum asked with a lot of curiosity .

-If I tell you promise you won't get mad guys?  Jessica asked

-Of course not Ashton said 

-Ok ... Dylan asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted she answered.

-He did what ??? All the boy's yelled exept one.

-YOU SAID YES? Luke yelled at the same time a now all eyes were on him.

-Yeah are you guys mad? She asked looking  at Niall and Calum,

-Of course  I'm not mad I'm just concerned what if he breaks your heart ?  Niall said.

-I'm sure he won't but if he does I'll get up as I  already learned to do.
Everybody looked at Luke again.

Luke's pov:

I get it I broke her heart . Can every one stop making me feel guilty? I tried saying sorry  a lot of times and she didn't even let me talk to her .
How could she say Yes ? ...  I mean ...I don't care... yup I don't care  . She can do whatever she wants but with him really?
What does he have that I don't ?  Again not that I care at all.
I don't care if they kiss or if they go on dates and...cuddle ...I don't care .

Hey I'm back I hope you like the story... again thanks for reading . Thanks for the stars !!!  And it would mean a lot if you comment.

Adri..