Chapter 6 knowing the guys

Hi I'm jess...
-Well Jess let us help you with that Ashton said picking one bag
And Calum the other.
-Tha...thank you! I stutter.

-Well I need to help the girl that
I bumped in to Calum smiling.

-And what are you doing with all this food ? Michael asked with a chuckle.

-Well I'm here with my..cou..sin and and his friends

-Would you come sit with me? I I mean with us. Jessica control yourself.

"Sure "
"Okay"
'We were going to any ways"
"OK"
"Thanks" I said smiling a nervous smile.

We were walking to our table I couldn't  believe they were here!
Niall's POV:
What's taking Jess so much???
-I'm hungry I said.
-She doesn't like us guys " Liam quickly changed the subject.

-She's lying guys she can't resist this   Harry said pointing at himself smirking.

-I do not think she's liying hazza Zayn said

-Don't worry lads she's going to like us in no time! "Lou said happy

-The thing is will she like the guys? We need to make her feel home and secure I said

-She won't I mean if she doesn't like
us Harry answered

Jess POV:
- Can I just say something ? I couldn't control itanymore

-Yeah Michael said smiling.

Oh my God, I ...I just love you guys I mean you guys are...amazing ...Ive imagine this a hundred times ofcourse never like this...
I said now embarrassed of how fast I was talking .
-You look cute doing that ! Calum said
I blushed a little .
-And when you blush too Luke said I blushed even more I couldn't get more red right now.

-Well that's my table I took the soda cans and food bags and walked away.

-Thanks guy's ... Umm I don't have any paper but can we take a picture? They smiled Calum took my phone and took the picture they all made funny faces except me I smiled a huge smile... Well thank you so so much it was a dream come true I said smiling.

Niall's POV

-There's Jessica!

-Sorry guys she came with the food. You would never believe what just happened One of my dreams just came true I can't  believe  I've just met...

-Guy's!! I yelled finally our friends arrived they started walking  here smiling.

-Well thanks for listening she said kind of...sad? Hey I'm going to the bathroom she said .

-Good job big cousin! Zayn said sarcastically.

-So funny Zayn Malik! I said
Hitting his arm...

Jess POV:
I shouldn't feel upset right now it's fine.. bumped into someone I was going to fall on the floor but one of them catched me.
-You need to stop bumping into guys like this  when I opened my eyes I was in calums arm's.
-Thanks again I said blushing.

-What are you doing with her? Niall asked. As he saw I was in Calums arms.
We were not far from the table at Nando's

-Well our friend Jess here was about too fall and I catched her. He said shrugging.

-Do you guy's know each other??"
Harry asked .Whatever we have been waiting for you guys.
-Sorry but we had a little accident. Luke said smiling at me.
I looked at them smiling like an idiot

The one whatever guys were really confused.

-Long story we David at the sane tomeat the same time
As we started to laugh.

The 5sos guys sat with us at our table
I just couldn't believe they were here...I was there..With Them!
We laughed  a lot . Who would has thought web had si Many things un common...A while passed and web were about to go.
-Hey Jess,can you hice us your number? Si we can stay in contact? Calum asked smiling brightly.
I was about to pass out.
-Sure why not? Act cool Jessica, act cool...
I gave calum my number and told him to give it to the other boys one NY one each hace me a Kiss on they cheek and I don't know how i'm still nota dead..
-Bye!I said waving frenetacly .
-Bye!!!they told me laughing.
I walked to the black van with a huge smile...
-Why the smile??" Lou asked me.

-Are you kidding me?? I met 5SOS today! Best day Ever! Victoria is going to die.

-I thought that you didn't like boy band's ? Niall joined in to the conversation.

-Well they're not quite a boy band
I said You could hear my heart trying to get out of my chest.

-You like one of them don't yaaa...?
Liam asked innocently.

- They're my favorite band Stop with the questions!

-That sounds like a yes to me! Zayn said. So...wich?

-Shut up I said.

They started to laugh looking at me suspiciously. When we arrived to the house and  I went to my room .
Checked my phone to see I had  got a text from an unknown number:

It was great meeting you the guys can't wait to see you again
-Calum
I didnt hesitated before I texted him back:
Thank you forma being so sweet I  can't wait either..
I letted out a little scream and call Victoria to Tell her everything trying not yo leave out a single detail..