Thats new!

After all that drama of me and Luke being friends again  As I said we watched a movie or should I say one of the best chick flicks in the entire world. Yeah!!! you're right we watched MEAN GIRLS the original one.
We where all in the couches or in the floor . I was in the floor sitting in the middle of Calum and Michael. Liam and Louis were in a couch happily eating popcorn while Harry was beside them sleeping like rock .Niall , Luke and Ashton were in the other couch enjoying the movie as if was the first time they saw it and Paul well Paul was already Snoring on the floor...
After the movie ended we all decided to go to sleep.

Morning:
- "Jess, Jess Jessy " want to play? He's voice sounded playfully​ as allways.
- Yeahh i want to play!!! I shouted trying to reach him........

- Jess I'm going to live in Puerto Rico With dad don't worry we'll see eachother . I'll call you OK?
He hugged me tightly and crossed the door at the airport........
My mom was beside me hugging me.
-JESS!! She screamed as she disappeared in my arms .......... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhj!!! I screamed waking up . I was covered in sweat and literally shacking . It was just a dream , a horrible nightmare.

Calums pov:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I literally jumped in my bed turning the lights on.
- Whats wrong with you? Like said in a irritating morning voice.

- Jessica is screaming. I answered going straight to her room with Luke behind me with a worried expression.

- JESS I'm going in I said opening the door to find Jessica panting and shaking.

- Are you OK? You were screaming Luke quickly went beside her with a worried look. Well That's new!!

- Yeah I just I had a nightmare it's nothing she answered making me and Luke relax. She stood up and hugged me tightly and I hugged bag . What ever she had dreamed freaked her out.

- Now if you excuse me I'm going to get ready for school. She said smiling  holding my arm with her left arm and Luke's with her right one and walking us to the door and closing it right in our face. I started walking towards our room today is going to be a long day we are going to the studio . I was almost at the door  when I noticed Luke wasn't behind me I turned around and saw him still at Jessica's door with a little smile . Hold up? This is really new ? I can't be right?

- Hey! Are you okay Blondie I said mocking Jessica's voice earning a killer glare from the talking giraffe.

- Yes why wouldn't I be? He asked and Never call me like that again he finished smirking.

- Well you were standing there smiling like an idiot and let me finish  in Jessica's door.

-  Calum don't jump to false conclusions ok ? He answered raising an eyebrow.

- Luke you are my friend and I care about you and all that stuff  but Im going to tell you something. You are the one who should not fall in false conclusions . You were the one who  hurted her and now  she's in a relationship so don't ruin that . 

- It is not like that Calum , no at all I'm just glad we are friends again that's all geez he said passing a hand threw his hair.

- Sure Luke keep trying to tell yourself that ... Keep it together I said patting his shoulder and  walking in to the room with an victorious grin.

- GOD !!! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING MAN he exclaimed following me.