Get some

-¡Jess ! Victoria shouted as she giggled loudly.

-What ? I asked laughing at her reaction .

-Don't go back Jake begged  hugging me .

-What are you talking about , I'm right here I wondered  confused. We were in my room listening to music .Soon everything started to get blurry my friends  voices started to disssapear  and I felt something cold in my face .

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I woke up screaming to see a smirking Calum with an empty glass in His hand.

-Whats wrong with you! I exclaimed   getting up and strolling  to the bathroom .

-Goodmorning to you too he mumbled chuckling.

After I got up I did everything I needed to do I went downstairs to have breakfast .

-Hey everybody I greeted happyly.

-Goodmorning Jessica Paul said.

Louis and Harry where giggling like idiot's .

-Hey what's up with you two ? I asked getting close to them.

-You... pftttt you .... Louis tried to say but he couldn't finish because he started to laugh and Harry laughed even louder.

- Whats so funny ? I asked again clearly confused.

-Jessica has a boyfriend , Jessica has a boyfriend Harry started to sing in an  incredibly anoying  singsong tone of voice.

-WHAT ?? I do not!!! I quickly argued.

- Yeah you do! Harry laughing .

-No I don't I said .

-You do He responded.

-Do not! I said crossing my arms.

-Do so! He said imitating me.

-Stop taking drugs Styles I said smirking as he laughed sarcasticly,

-Hey shortie Michael said messing up my hair . I hugged him and walked to the kitchen again to grab some lunch to take And when I got there oh Great!!! (Note the sarcasam) Hemmings is here.

-Goodmorning Jess he said smiling showing his dimples .

-Hemmings I nodded my head in a greeting way.

-Oh common when are you going to stop acting like that? He asked passing his hand trew his blode hair .

-The world may  never know Luke I muttered .

-You called me Luke that's an upgrade he mumbled  getting close to me.

-It's time to go to school ! Bye Blondy  I yelled  passing beside him ...

IN SCHOOL!!...

-Hi Jess! Fiorella screamed waving her hand.

-Good  news! the Gym teacher didn't came ,your lucky that that class is yours and Dylan's last period Allison said.

-Ughhh he allways stays at his house when I don't take his dumb class Katherine argued .

-Jessica!! April screamed Jumping on me  pulling me on an embrace.

-Hey April I said hugging her back.

-Jess you're  Romeo  is  coming  Hazel  said  in a sing  song  tone .

-Just Shutt up I pleaded rolling  my a eyes at her , but that just maked her evil grin  bigger.

-Hello girls! Shouted a smiling Dylan who camed running .

-Hi we all said in a choir .  We walked to our classes and went in our diferent ways

Last period...

It was already the last period thanks God !  I was going to hang with Dylan  but he was with his guy friends  and I rather not disturbe. I sat below a tree in the yard of the school
, close to the parking lot . I putted my headphones on and started listening   to music. I closed my eyes and just sat there resting under the tree. Thinking about .... Every  single thing that had happened  to me since I moved . I  felt peace I mean I love the guys they're great but some times... Let  me rephrase that.  Some of them , I'm not saying names or shoud I say name ? Are just a pain in the butt. Everything was quiet  but every thing comes to an end doesn't  it?
I heard some voices , guy voices to be exact. First they were giggles, then laughs and now are whistles  and shouts.  I opened my eyes a little just to see Dylan and his friends passing by. They were laughing  a lot .

-Go Get Some!! One of the guys screamed  as he pushed Dylan toward my direction.