Cousen time

I can't believe I'm not over Luke hemmings ... it's just not fair that he is happy and I'm crying.Its Saturday  and last night was awful

-Jess Common , get up Calum said entering to my room

-No I said getting up

-Im going to get you downstairs one way or another you decide

-Gosh I said as I went to my bathroom I brushed my teeth and did all I needed to do. I went downstairs still in my pajamas I do don't even care .

-Hi jess Goodmorning Paul said giving me a plate with pancakes.

-thanks was all I could say .

all of us were laughing  until luke  came atleast I stoped.
I grabbed my stuffed and tried to walk away . I was almost on the stairs

-hey!! he said grabbing my arm

-what do you want ? I asked harshly

-why are you running away from me? he asked

-Don't you know already ? I asked

-I already said I was sorry he said

-That doesn't take The pain away I said trying to free my arm

-were you crying? he asked letting go my arm but pulling me close to him he's trying to kill me

-Yes , but I already know im not good anough so can you please stop , and let me go I said trying to walk away.

-it's not that Jess , it's just that I like Katherine

I couldnt help it I started to laugh , Katherine likes Michael.

- What , why are you laughing ?the fact  that you can't be with the guy you like doesn't mean I can't be with the girl I like he said raising his voice.

I felt my vision blurry I am about to cry again .

-Jess I didn't mean to...He whispered   trying to get close to me.

- I...I ... HATE YOUU!!! I yelled as I ran to my room tears coming out how can he be so heartless.

Calums pov :
We heard Luke yelling and then Jess yelled
I hate you!!!
That's it I'm going to kill him...

-what's wrong with you? Niall asked getting to where Luke was and running to jess room.
Leaving look there looking  the ground like if someone had just slapped him .

Niall's pov :

- Jess it's me  Niall please open the door...

She letted me enter to her room it  is a start, then I  saw why she didn't wanted us to enter , she had a poster of 5sos and  a lot of tiny hearts over Luke  she is a girl after all.

- I want to go home , I want my mom back Niall... I want to be seven again I want to live with my dad, my mom and my brother , I want to go she cried hugging me.

- Where is you're dad and your brother? , Why arent you with them? I wondered confused

- They're in Puertorico. When my mom and dad got divorced when I was 7 my dad took my older  brother and I stayed with my mom.He married another woman a with and I haven't seen them since I was 8. She said still hugging me but she isn't crying anymore.
-How is you're brother?
- Well , he must be 20 right now she said smiling , he had brown hair and blue eyes and he had a really funny laugh . When I was crying he used to make me laugh she said smiling.

- So I have another little cousen  I asked  smiling trying  to  make her smile ( btw I changed the age of all the guys)

-It's just one year Niall she said laughing a little 

-See I maked you laugh I said

-Thanks Niall she mumbled,

-Common lets go downstairs... I said .

Jessicas pov :
As soon as I got downstairs all the guys freaked out.
- We need to talk Luke said. Is that the only phrase he knows?

-Wait a second my phone started to ring  thanks to God.

- Hi I answered the call.
- Really? i asked
- I'll call you later bye I finished Dylan and the girls invited me  to a park. The guys said that if I want to go out with out them then i need to make a meeting with them.

-Meeting!!! I yelled and in seconds all the boy's were In the living room

-What do you want?Niall asked

-the girls invited me to a park

-Are they going to be boy's ? Calum asked resting a hand on his chin

-yes. you can't come Calum I said

- You're going with all of the girls ? Liam asked

- Yes

-ok you can go  Niall said

-Thanks guys I said going to my room tonight I'm going to be with my friends , no guy's well exept Dylan , and definitely no Luke Robert Hemmings. When he discovers Katherine doesn't like him it would be too late.