Goodnight Jess

- Sweet heart open up Calum said as he knocked the door and nothing the door was still closed right on their faces, they were about to turn around and leave when they heard the door open.They didnt even doubted entering and there she was with her puffy eyes and red nose.

- Hey Calum said getting down with her as Luke was just thinking in killing that guy for making her cry but mostly cursing himself cause as much as he hated it he did the same , hurted her and left her crying.She rested her head on Calums shoulder and cried .

- Luke can you get paper towels for Jessica ? Luke got out of his thoughts and without doubting it went downstairs.

-What happened ? Calum asked softly .
-He's moving to Spain ...and ..said a long distance relaitionship would harm both of us , I feel like I'm passing the same pain twice.
-I'm sorry Jess Calum hugged her tight , bright side is April is here for you she's youre best friend here.
-I guess ...I just didn't though it would end this soon
She finished talking with a sob.

-Here are the towels ,Am I interrupting? Again? Luke whined making Jessica laugh a little.

-See? I made you laugh He said smiling proudly sitting beside Jessicas other side.

-I'll go shower goodnight Jessy Calum said getting up and before leaving he whispered something to Luke.
" I'm watching you" that left the poor blonde guy with an scared expression and Jess chuckled.
-What did he say? She asked intrigued
-Nothing important now how do you feel? He asked looking at her.
- Sad..she smiled a little.
He thought it twice before passing his arm over her shoulder and for his suprise she just got closer and hid her face on his chest and cried for a couple of minutes. He just didn't know how to make her feel better but that was all he could think about .

- It will all end up fine you'll see he told her .
You'll be happy I promise and then he started humming one of their songs
"I wish I was ..I wish I was ...beside you"
he had already heard her listening to that song a few times. Luke finished and when he looked at her she was already sleeping . He carefully got up and carried her to bed making sure she didnt wake up
-Goodnight Jessica
he said in a low tone of voice. He leaned and Kissed her cheek and just stood there for some seconds looking at her the he just left..