Maybe I do

-What up Lukey did Jessica shutt you up? Ashton said while laughing.

- You know what? I think you like her Calum said smirking making all of the guys eyes fall on poor Luke while
silence covered the room .

- I do not was all luke could pronounce he was starting to get uncomfortable with everybody's gaze on him and his face started turning a redish color.

-You so do! Harry said poking luke's
Left cheek while craking a laugh.

-I said I don't , God why are you guys so annoying? The blonde guy scowelled.

- To bad shes with Dylan...Niall said on purpose  holding a laugh , while Luke was already cringing . Just the thought of Jessica being with Dylan maked Luke mad .

Maybe I like her ..so what ? He thought to himself shaking what he was thinking out of his head.

-Guys shutt up he said rolling his eyes making it obvious he was annoyed.

- Some one is Jelly Michael said pouting. That was it luke was trying to stay calm but he couldn't hold in.

-Jelly? Of what? Dylan? Your'e out of  your mind's. What does he have that I dont huh? Nothing he finished saying with an smirk , Luke 1 Guy's 0.

- Well ...He has Jessica Liam spoke for the first time making all of the guys laugh loudly...

It was true.. As much as his so called "manly" pride hated it.

Guys 100 Luke 1

He had no comment Liam had  letted him speechless ...

- You guys are so annoying Luke said before getting up and walking to the room he shared with Calum and was followed by the same...

-What was that? Calum asked raising an eyebrow you know we are just joking he laughed  a little bit .

-Calum ...luke started saying as he scratch  the back  of  his  neck  nervously leaning   back and forth.

-What? He quickly asked intrigued.

-Maybe I ugh just maybe ...I guess.

-You do what? Calum said shocked already knowing what Luke meant.

- Maybe I do like Jessica Luke said in a low tone of voice so no one else could hear him besides him and Calum.

- Woah..Calum mumbled still shocked.

After he hurted her and she finds somebody else he says he likes her?
Calum thought still not believing it.
What was he saying? It was obvious he was going to fall for her sooner or later...but now?? Why just right now?