It's a Date

Niall's pov:
I will go wake Jessica up she hasn't come out and it's Monday she needs to go to school . I opened the door carefully and there she was sleeping peacefully wait is that Calum????

-WAKE UPPPPPPPPP !! I yelled . Making Jessica wake up hitting Calum making him scream like a little girl.

-What was that for man ? Calum said getting up.

-Why are you un my little cousins room? I asked.

-We just did a sleep over Jessica said getting up and walking to the bathroom making her typical eye roll.

-Is that true Calum? I asked.

-Relax man she's like my little cousin too. Calum said laughing and walking towards his room.

Calum's pov :

-Hey Luke I said as I entered to the room I chare with the blonde boy.
-Where were you ? He asked as I entered.

- I spended the night with Jess I said smirking  a little.

-I her room? He asked strangely. This is getting  interesting .

-Yeah , why ? I asked .

-Isn't that a little bit ... i dont know , inappropriate ? He asked a little anoyed.
I get it , ever since the girls and Dylan came Luke's acting weirdly and not in a good way. I wonder if Jess told him something that pissed him off .

-Jealous much ? I asked laughing .

-Why the hell would I be jealous Calum? he exploted  getting more  annoyed .

-Ok, ok I was just saying relax geez I said walking outside mentally  giving my self a high five.

Jessicas pov:

I prepared myself for school , I almost chocked on my cereal I really  need to tell sorry to Dylan for what Luke did ....
In school....

-Hi Jessyyy Britany the cheer captain said she had never talked to me before. Wanna hang out today ? Maybe at your house? She said fake smiling .

OH I get it she probably saw the interview.... IDIOT

-Jess! Hazel yelled as she came towards me with the girls.

-Hiii I said hugging each as we walked towards our classroom ...
Suprise the history teacher Did came!!!!!! But he just gave us some boring questions ....I don't wanna bore you with my  school days ...

After the bell ringed we ran outside school ... why ? What a coincidence that after they know that I'm someway related to the guy's  other girls want to be my friends now... what a wonderful surprise !!!! note the sarcasm please...

-Can we talk ? Dylan and me asked at the same time. He laughed nervously.

-You talk first he said .I took a long breath... well  here we go.

-I'm sorry about Luke ... he's just not in a good mood since he found out that Kath likes Mike I said .

-Wait ... he likes Katherine ? ?? Dylan asked suprised.

-Yeah ... I said akwardly .

-Well don't worry and I wanted to ask you something ... he said smiling a little.

-What ? I asked .

-Ummm do you...maybe uhhh I mean you don't have to if you don't want ... he started to say quickly .

-What are you trying to say Dylan ? I asked.

-Do you want to go later for some Ice cream he asked?.