Goodbye Again? part 1

The weeks passed And Dylan still was afraid of telling Jessica. He felt guilty it wasnt ok for him to keep it a secret.
But the worst part was that Dylan wasnt even going to be able to finish his school year .His Dad called and he wanted to go as soon as he could.

Jessicas pov:

For the first time since I came here to live with the boys I waked up early. Something today was different , and its just one word...SUMMER!
I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom , brushed my teeth while humming a song I couldn't even identify. I smell of pancakes came to me.

- Goodmorning I said grabbing a plate Wich was in Harry's hands.

-You got to be kidding me he protested .

-Mmmm,Delicious I said taking a huge bite.

-Someone woke up in a great Mood Michael said eating from his plate.

-Its summer..I started to say but then I saw Calum and Luke grabbing a plate with sleepy expressions.

-RISE AND SHINE CAKE! I screamed to annoy them.

-Shutt your pie hole Jessica Luke said laughing a little. While I hugged Calum.

-Morning Niall said while he ate the rest of my pancake.

-So any plans for today Jessica ? Liam asked .

-Yeah I have a date today Dylan said he had something important to tell me answered.

-He has something important to tell me Ashton mocked me  winking an eye.

-Ashton Dont push it! I said jokingly  showing him my fist.

- So when's youre date ? Luke asked.
Maybe he actually wants to break up.

-So  Funny ...idiot I said hitting The back of his head. Why Dont you stop being annoying And Do something productive for your career huh? I said going to my room.

-Ahhhh burn! Louis joked laughing loudly.

-It even hurted me Calum joked patting Luke's shoulder.

-Shutt up Luke scowled annoyed.