Saturday

JESS POV:

-Wake up you BEAST!!!!!! Niall screamed Jumping in my bed

- NIALL WE TALKED ABOUT THIS !!!! I yelled pushing him making him fall out of bed.

-Only Calum can enter to my room and blah, blah, blah he said mocking me. He failed he can't ... it's just weird.

I sudenly realized that it is Saturday TODAY the girls and Dylan are coming . I did all  I needed to do and then went to the kitchen and everyone was there. I'm someway really happy I hugged everyone even LUKE!!! WOW that's crazy huh? I got a text.

BATMAN : Jess were on our way.

Today's going to be a great day.

-Ashton today is your lucky day  The girls are coming so you can meet Dylan I said smirking

- Sooo we can finally meet the Dylan guy your always talking about Niall said with a serious face, Stuped cousen .

-Pfffft , what? I said laughing nervously.

-GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH WOMAN!!! harry demanded entering to the kitchen .

-Go make it yourself Jerk I said hitting his arm playfully 

- I swear guys that if you ruin my day I will kill you one by one. Belive me I will I said  with a  serious tone of voice.

-Okay mom Louis adds laughing

-Jess I can't let you kill them Paul said joking .

-See he loves us Harry said trying to hug Paul . The door bell ringed. THEYRE HERE !!!!!!!!!. I ran to the door.

-Hiii guys!! I said smiling .

-Hello they all said I hugged all of them.

-Wow is this your house??? Dylan said looking at the house

-Don't say??? Katherine asked sarcastically

-I live with 9 idiot's so yes it's a big house I confessed  laughing .

-Common lets go to my room! I said I entered first and covered the part of my poster that had hearts all around Luke in fact I took it out and throwed it under my bed.
-Guy's did you bring your swim suits? I asked and they all nodded.

-Dylan can you wait out side so we can change ??? April asked

-DUHHH I'm not a pervert he said walking outside the room.

April had a two piece swim suit the bikini part was black and the top was yellow She is really obsessed with batman .
Allison and Fio both had one piece swim suits. Alli had a green one and Fio a pink one .
Hazel had a purple two piece one and Katherine a blue one piece one and I have a turquoise swim long sleeve shirt and some black shorts. Did I mention that I love color turquoise ???? Niall picked it he said that I don't need to show anything and I don't like to show anything .
-Dylan you can come in now I said. He entered and when he saw us he almost died.

-YOU GUYS NEED TO COVER YOU'RESELFS!!!! he yelled
-You don't need to protect us ya know I said rolling my eyes

-Ofcourse I do I'm the man of the group he said proudly .

-Common Follow me I said leading the gang to the back yard. When we passed the kitchen there was a note and it said:

JESS:
THIS IDIOTS EAT LIKE PIGS WE WENT TO THE MARKET,
WE'LL BE BACK IN ABOUT AN HOUR
ATT: THE GUYS .
THATS WHY IT'S SO QUIET...

We kept walking until we got to the pool we putted sunscreen and the girls jumped in.

-Aren't you comming? Hazel asked.