Chapter 3 No Way

-Why?

He stoped the car and got down I followed him and started to get my luggages he stoped me me and a big guy came and got my suitcases

-Uncle what is he doing ? I questioned confused looking at him while I fixed the beanie I was wearing.

-Don't worry Jess he is taking your things  to the house my uncle said calmy as if he knew all that  was going to happen.

-House... a new home I was in my own thoughts... when I heard my  uncle's clear  voice.

- Goodbye Jessica  he said  and This time I was actually   payed  atención to his words, wait a second did he just say goodbye?

-What? Why are you leaving me? I quickly asked I wasnt understanding  the situation . I didn't want him to leave me  he reminded me of my mother...from her hair to his smile , his eyes , his way of talking everything I didn't want her...to leave all over again  .

-You look just like your mother  Jessica ,you must be strong ok? From today Your life is taking a 360°turn  He hugged me with that he left leaving me completely confused.

-WHAT WAS THAT ? I exclaimed  starting to freak out.
Where did he go? Did he actually  letted me alone here? Ok this is insane I can't
Suddenly the man who took my suitcases away punched me  playfully in my arm.

- Hello Jess he said smiling .You're  a girl!!! He sudenly  yelled with a shocked face. Why is it so suprising?

-Yes I am !!! I screamed  back totally freaked out.

Ok I may not be the girl  they might  have expected but I'm sure of one thing  I'm Not A Boy.

-I  know marcial arts you Psychopath! I yelled making a random Ninja pose I saw in Karate kid.

-Please don't freak out  he muttered  trying  to  calm me down.

- I  am Paul the boy's and you're body guard he said calmly . What is he talking about wait did he just said Bodyguard?

-Body Guard ? I questioned not understanding a bit about what he was talking about .

-So you're a girl  He whispered akwardly changing the subject.

-Why does everybody ask that? , Do I look as a boy? I asked  frustrated .

-  No No sorry miss its just they told us you were a guy he explained .Well let's get to the weird stuff meeting the boy's Please don't freak out or fangirl he said entering with me to the hotel? When we entered to the hotel.

HOLLY COW IS THIS IS A HOUSE?!!!!

Wait a second why would I freak out ? We entered in to a room a really big room . This room is bigger than my entire house  I thought   fascinated with the huge room.

-Boy's Jess is here !!!! Paul yelled
sudenly I heard some voices .
- Faster idiot Jess is here!! I heard.
in a blink of an eye five boy's were hugging me .
Who were this guys?I was getting uncomfortable  but the letted go.
A blonde guy hugged me again . Does he know about personal space?
WEIRDO...

-I am Niall your cousin  Im so happy too finally meet you another Horan thats great The blonde guy said smiling , his smile was so cheerful almost annoying.
-My Cousin ? I couldnt help but smile a little I looked at his face;He was totally James son his eyes, that bright smile he looked like my mother too...like me
-I'm going to show you your room He said making sure I started to follow him.
-Okay  I answered walking behind him.

He opened a door and When I saw where I was staying...

-No way ,this is not My room! I said not believing it it was huge and the walls were painted with a beautiful turquoise blue, and a big comfy bed, a big  wooden  closet . It had mirror and  an amazing bathroom of its own .
-Yes it is  Do you like it? Niall said to me grinning . All I could do was nod my head a lot of times.
I was still admiring  the room when I heard Niall clear his throat:

-Hey! I thought we could hang out later ,you know some time for Us guys to  catch up  if you want to I want to get to know eachother  He said again with the same big smile.
-Ofcourse wait...Guys?? I said realizing that he thinks I'm  a boy too..
.HOW? IM PRETTY SURE I DONT LOOK LIKE ONE
-Niall let Jess breath Ok ? Paul said entering to the room

-Sorry I'm just so... Exited bye Jess! He said leaving  the room

____________________________________

Sorry for the late chapter.

How do you think the boys will react when they find that jess is a girl?
Well... Please vote and comment .
Love you all