New Friend

-So are we going now? I asked as I hoped into the van.

The ride was full of laughter from the guys until Louis farted it was the most disgusting thing. I had never heard something like it  and lets not talk about the smell . Common! Not even Jake was so disgusting.
We finally got out of the van all the boys with  jackets and sunglasses
-I love you guy's! Lou said laughing throwing a kiss at us.

-Idiot I said entering to Nando's
We got in to the table and they send me  to order all the food great!! I was waiting for the food to come when a girl came she looked like
my age , she had tan skin , brown hair and brown eyes she was really pretty.
-Hello! I greeted
-Hi she answered back. By the time the food was ready we had talked for a while . I don't know what it was but I kind of liked that girl.

-Im Allison by the way she said
-Im Jess I smiled back.

-Want to sit with us? She asked nicely

-Us? I asked. Confised because she was alone. Great I socialise with somebody and she's crazy .I swear that I'm going to run if she tells me there is a  girl beside her or something.

-Yeah I'm with my sister Fiorella she smiled Ok Jess go back to the guys slowly.
-Wait don't freak out! she is waiting in the table...she chuckled as she Saw how my eyes went wide.

-Oh, ok let me give the food to my cousin I laughed a little bit Letting out a breath.

- Perfect I wait for you right there she said walking to her table table.

-Here you go! I said to the guy's giving them their food .

-Hey come Jess I saved you a place here! Calum said patting a seat beside him.

-Sorry I'm sitting over there with Allison! I said.

-Allison? Niall asked.

-Yeah! Bye I said walking away with my food.

Allison's pov:
I was talking with my sister when Jess came to our table

-Hello you must be Jess!
Fiorella said

- And you must be Fiorella Jess answered laughing a little.

Jess pov:
Allison was looking at me very weirdly and I decided to ask why.
-Is there something wrong? I asked .
-NO! She quickly said its just that you look like one of the guy's of our favorite band . They're Directioners,
they can smell  fear... Control yourself.

Fiorella's pov:

-Jesus!Has anyone told you , You kind of  look like Niall Horan ?I asked.

-What? Ewww no ! Jessica answered quickly as she moved her head repidetly.

-Common You could be brothers I laughed.

-Whatever girls ,let's talk about something more important My sister said. After a while of talking this girl was sure something. She was hilarious and sweet.
A guy with Sun glasses and a red  jacket came towards our table looking at Jess.

-Jess we are going He said smiling to her and grabbing her hand .
Some one has a cute boyfriend...
We gave her our number and adress
And she left with the guy.
____________________________________

I just want to say thank you for reading this and say that you guys are the best...

Love you