Chapter8

Calums pov:
-Hey Jess Want to play a game?.
-Sure why not? which one? She asked.
-I don't know tell me one.
-Uh! uh! I know  she answered exited starting  running upstairs.
Jess pov:
I started to go upstairs wait a second
Where are the other guys?...

-Have you seen Niall and the other dudes? I asked annoyed knowing that there was a big possibility that they where trying to get to my room to check on my things.

-Nice accent Dude Luke chuckled.

-Im from a place called U.S you know?
They started to laugh.
-So where are they? I asked again.

-Why so curious? Michael asked
Getting up .

-Just tell me I said.

-Okay they told us they needed to do something upstairs He answered.

- Don't they have famous people stuff to do instead of trying to burst into my room? I mumbled running upstairs.

Nialls pov :
While Jess was talking to the guys.
Me and the guys decide to do a little expedition in Jess's room. We just want to know what things  she likes and that sort of thing...you know find some things to black mail , maybe a diary? Something that would help us to know her better.

WE ARE SO NOT SPIYING ON HER!!!!!!...

I was trying to open the door wich was locked , but for some weird  reason Harry had a Bobby pin so...
-I got it!! I whispered as I could finally unlock  the door after trying for a few minutes.

-I GOT YOU, LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!! I heard a female voice I didn't  wanted to open my eyes .I was afraid of loosing my life because of a sixteen year old.

-Mom? I asked just hoping...that it was'nt Jessica but sadly I think this are some of my last seconds of life.

-Guess again you cheap leprechaun , Who was the Brains here? She asked looking at us putting her hands on her hips and tapping her right foot several times really fast.

-He maid us do it Liam quickly confessed pointing at me and with a face that screamed
"KILL HIM , NOT US!!"

-Thanks for the help Liam I said sarcasticly rolling my eyes .

-Hey what's going on up here? Ashton asked as they were coming upstairs.

-Oh, nothing much just this idiots tried to sneak in to my room.

-Are you hiding something ? Calum asked getting behind me all of them with a grin on their faces .

-Its something embarrassing isn't it? Michael continued.

-Get her!!!!!!!! Zayn yelled as
I ran to my room and locked myself in it.

-Your not going to be in there forever!!!! Niall shouted in a sing song tone.

-Yeah try me! I said confident sighting in relief  as I took a look around it . I had many plush toys who I'm not afraid to show, A collage with pictures of Victoria , Jake, my mother and me.Even ones of when I was little with my father and my brother when I used to  travel to Puerto Rico to visit my fathers side of the family but theres this one thing...5Sos poster I wouldn't be ashamed of it IF THEY WERENT STAYING HERE! You can't blame a girl for being a fangirl...Victoria gave it to me , she drew tiny hearts all over ......
( Do I really have to say my freebie?)

"VADER IS A FRIEND OF MINE..." My Ringtone announced Calum was Calling me ( Saved By the bell...)

-Hi I answered.

-Hey it's 12:30 pm you have been there 30 minutes were going to eat come down .

-I  have no choice huh? I asked

-NOP! All the guys said in a choir   focusing on the letter P.

- Just  let me get ready! I aswered them .

I got dressed   I chose some jean's
With a Peter pan t shirt( im obsessed with him)And some green van's , my hair lose with a black beanie
And got downstairs ...