We meet again

Y/N P.O.V
"Miss Me" , "Who are you?" I looked up at the person and I was so surprised. 
"Baekhyun?" He pulled Lisa away from me and grabbed my arm and left. He ended up taking me to the back of the school.
"Are you just going to stand there when I am here?" Baekhyun said.
I then pushed him but he grabbed my arms trying to stop me but we ended up falling and I landed on top of him. I tried to get up but he grabbed my waist so I froze. "I haven't seen you in 7 fucking years and this is how you treat me?" Baekhyun asked. " You fucking left me without saying anything!" I yelled at him. "Okay look I'm sorry babe, I'll explain everything to you but not here. Are you busy later on?". (Note: we are not dating, he just naturally calls me "babe" since we became good friends.) "I do have homework but I can go home and finish it first" I replied. "Okay pick you up at 6 babe." Baekhyun said as we were walking back into the school.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was looking for the girl I copy from to ask her if she could be my tutor. I saw her and I was going to approach her but she was walking to the back of the school with a guy. WTF? I thought to myself. Who is this guy? I haven't seen him around here before. I got curious so I decided to follow them. I hid behind a bush and took a peek and I couldn't believe what I saw. I felt so awkward watching but she was on top of him trying to get off but he was holding her waist and for some reason I felt anger building up in me. Why am I feeling this way? Anyways, why are they doing this at school? As i was asking myself so many questions, I heard them talking and he called her "BABE"!? Okay whatever, but who is this guy? They got up and went back inside and so did I. Good thing there was just one more class left for the day. Throughout my last class, I don't know why, I kept thinking about the girl and if that was her boyfriend. I had class with her and she sat next to me. I wanted to get her attention so I tapped on her shoulder. "Hey, may I borrow your notes? I kinda fell asleep and I didn't get to finish" I asked her. "Um...s-sure" she said. As I handed her notebook back, she grabbed the notebook and I didn't let go so she looked at me confused. "What's your name?" I asked looking straight into her eyes. "Oh sorry, my name is Y/N" she answered looking down shyly. "That's a nice name, my name is Jungkook by the way" I said. "Oh thank you, you have a nice name too" she said still looking down. "Its nice to meet you...OH! I was gonna ask you if you don't mind, if you could be my tutor? I really suck at math and I just realized copying from you is not gonna get me anywhere so I apologize for copying from you. So would you want to be my tutor?" I asked. She seemed kinda shocked at first by my sudden question. "Um..sure" she smiled finally looking at me. "I know this is kinda awkward but may I have your number? You know..so we can know when we are both free to work together?" I asked. "Oh sure here" she wrote her number on a piece of paper and gave it to me. "Thank you, so I'll see around?" I asked. "Yeah" she responded putting away her stuff. I hadn't noticed class finished so I put away my stuff and went home.