Forgive Me?

Y/N POV
Jenny came back with our dresses and heels.

Jenny's dress and heels

Aliyah's dress and heels

Y/N's dress and heels

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

We got to the club and the music was blasting. Boys and girls making out. We went to the bar and asked for shots.
Bartender- Can i see your id please?
My girls and I took out our fake ids and he gave us the shots. We then took five shots each and went to the dance floor. The lights were flashing like crazy and everyone was so cramped up on the dance floor. Then Aliyah accidently bumped into a girl. The girl turned around and it was...... Lisa. She was making out with Suho!!! She then looked at us and had her bitche face on. Then her crew came and pushed Aliyah. I went in front of Aliyah and pushed them back. Lisa then said" lets do this the right way" and told the dj to put music on. She battled us to a dance battle she danced but we got the rest of our crew and danced and we ended the dance battle with this routine.

Lisa then walked out of the club and then everybody cheered for us and we started dancing again.

Jenny's POV
After we beat Lisa and her crew with the dance battle. I felt someone tap my shoulder so i turned around and that person kissed me. I pulled away and saw...... TAEHYUNG!!! He then kissed me again and took me to a room that was their and quickly locked the door. We then got on the bed. He started to go down to my neck leaving me a lot of love marks. He then started to take my dress off and took off his clothes. I was to drunk to care what was happening. He then took off my bra and underwear. He then took his boxers off and hovered on top of me.
Taehyung-" You ready babygirl?" He said in a husky voice. I got turned on and said "yes". He was kissing me and all of sudden without warning he put "it" in me. Then after an hour we stopped and put our clothes back on. I went to find Aliyah and Y/N. I saw Aliyah with Jimin talking but it looked more like flirting. Then i tell myself since when did they get here. All of a sudden i felt arms around my waist and i turned thinking it was Taehyung......but i was wrong. It was Xuimin, Y/N's best friend. I told him to let go of my waist but he just turned me around. He put his face very close to my face and..... KISSED ME?!?!?!?! In the corner of my eye I see Taehyung coming over and he looked pissed. He came up to Xuimin and punched him. They started punching eachother until Y/N came and stopped them.

Y/N's POV
I was getting more shots for Aliyah and Jenny when i saw Xuimin and Taehyung fighting. I quickly went over and stopped them. Jungkook came out of nowhere and helped me get them away. I took Xuimin outside.
Y/N- Are you fucking crazy? Starting a fight in a club is the worse thing you can do! Are you out of your mind?!?!
Xuimin- I wasn't the one that started the fight it was that asshole that was fighting with me!!
Y/N- I will take you home and help you with your bruises.
I took Xuimin to his house and treated his wounds. I then went back to the hotel and saw Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Aliyah, and Jenny. I went up to Taehyung and i was about to slap him but Jungkook stopped me. I then went back up to my room followed by Jungkook. He stopped me from going inside the room and said " Hey, what's wrong?" I looked at him pissed "What's wrong is that your best friend punched my best friend!!" I screamed. Jungkook then said " Hey calm down. Everything will be okay." I started to calm down and went back down to where Taehyung was and said " I am sorry for being a bitch to you, can you forgive me?"
Taehyung- "No can you forgive me? I was the one who started the fight." Then we both said"I forgive you"