The Confession

Y/N POV
????- Y/N how could you?
I turned around and saw.......Jungkook he went running to Lisa and helped her and all he did to me was tell me a threat
"If you ever hurt her again i won't stop myself from hurting you" and with that he left.

Jungkook's POV
I was feeling happy that I stopped Y/N from going with that Baekhyun guy. I was walking to the front to met Y/N to study but I saw her punch Lisa hard.
"Y/N how could you?" I quickly ran to Lisa and told Y/N a threat i meant but a part of me didn't want to hurt her. I went to the hospital with Lisa and send her back home. When i was walking back home i kept thinking Y/N would never hurt someone without a reason but what was the reason.

NEXT DAY~~
Still Jungkook's POV
I got to school and saw that Lisa was fine. I went to go look for Y/N and ask her why she did what she did. I found her but she was with Baekhyun and she had a bruise on her face. I want to go help her and cheer her up but Lisa dragged me to class.
I got in class and waited for Y/N to come in. She came in the classroom and I was going to talk to her but the teacher came in so I go back to my seat.

AFTER CLASS~~
I went to Y/N's locker where she was and said "hey"
She turned and said "what do you want? Are you going to say another threat? Are you going to ignore me? Are you going to do anything?" She was asking to many questions and....... I kissed her. She slapped me and walked away but before she could i grabbed her wrist and made her face me. "I am so sorry, i didn't mean for that to happen you were just asking to many questions and i freaked out" She said " what did you want to tell me?" I said "why did you punch Lisa?" She looked mad and started yelling "SHE HAS BEEN BULLYING ME FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND YOU WONDER WHY I PUNCHED HER ONE TIME??!! YOU KNOW ALL THIS MESS HAPOENED BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO TALN TO ME. I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!!!!!" She started crying "i have been *sobs* bullied my whole life and my sister died recently  and you  were my crush *sobs* and when you talked to me  i though you were a nice guy *sobs* and i liked you but you only care about your selfish girlfriend." I am speechless. I didn't know she was going through that situation. "I am sorry" i said. She fixed herself and said " Sorry won't fix anything." and left me there.

The Next Day~
Jungkook's POV

I was going to talk with Y/N and say sorry again and again until she forgives me. I saw her and was about to walk to her but she turned and saw me. When we made eye contact it just reminds me that she said she liked me. It just makes me feel worse when i think about it. I told myself that i will talk to her before she goes to lunch. The bell rang for lunch and she ran outside the classroom. I tried to see where she was going but at the time i got to the door she was gone.

Y/N's POV
My mom txted me and said that we are going on a vacation to (wherever it is sunny). I was so excited and she said to go out of the school after i finsh the class i was in. The bell rang of lunch and i quickly ran to the front gate and saw my best friend and my mom waiting there.
Y/N- Jenny you are coming too!!
Jenny- of course how can i not go with you i am your bestie!! Oh and four other people are coming with us.
Y/N- Why?? Its not a school feild trip.
Jenny- I don't know to be honest.
Then i hear people coming our way. I turn around and see........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter but it is late at night here and i need to go to bed.
Goodnight~