Hide and Seek

From previous chapter:

 I was just looking around his house and I stopped when I saw a picture of all BTS. They are so handsome. All of a sudden we heard a knock at the door. Jimin went to go open it and it was BTS.

WHY ARE THEY HERE?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to get nervous and anxious. Namjoon was the first one to see you so he scram"Oh! Y/N is here!"

With that everyone hurried inside Jimin's house and started to crowd around you. Jimin quickly went and got in front of me and said to leave me alone but I ended up telling him that its okay. After Jimin moved from in front of you everyone started to hug you like if they haven't seen you in years. First Namjoon, then Jin,then Suga, then Hobie, and Taehuyng came and hugged you really tight. I could barley breath when he was hugging me and Jin noticed so he took Taehyung away from you. Then kind of awkwardly you hugged Jungkook and he was kind of shocked but you whispered in his ear" So they won't start with all the drama" and then broke the hug. Everyone then went to the living room and sat in a circle and I sat in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook. 

Y/N- I am hungry.

Jimin- So am I

Jin- Let me order some pizza from (whatever place)

Jin went to the kitchen and started ordering the pizza over the phone. Jin then came back to the living room and said that its on its way. We were there in awkward silence.

T- How about we play a game?

Y/N- Like what??

T- Hide and Seek

Jungkook- Isn't that game for kids?

Y/N- I am in

Jungkook'sPOV

Jin went to the kitchen and started ordering the pizza over the phone. Jin then came back to the living room and said that its on its way. We were there in awkward silence.

T- How about we play a game?

Y/N- Like what??

T- Hide and Seek

Jungkook- Isn't that game for kids?

Y/N- I am in

As soon as I heard Y/N say "i am in" I quickly change my mind and say.

Jungkook- So we should play it.

Soon after everyone agreed to play so Y/N was the first one to count.

Jimin- Count to 20.

Y/N- okay. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15

I started to freak out I didn't know where to hide.

Y/N- 16,17,18,19,20! Ready or not here I come!

Y/N then turned around and started to look for everyone. I was hiding in a closet with the door a little open so I can see where she is. She started coming my way and she was staring at the door like if she was thinking either to open it or not to. Then she opened the door really quick which startled me and the first thing I did was grab her wrist and pulled her to me and our faces were only a few inches away. Her eyes were widened and so were mine. She started to blush and I smirked. I moved forward and kissed her. I was surprised she kissed back but all of a sudden she pinned  me to the wall.

Y/N's POV

Jungkook grabbed my wristand pulled me to him and our faces were only a few inches away. My eyes were widened and so were Jungkook's. I started to blush and Jungkook smirked. He moved forward and kissed me. I was surprised that he kissed me but I still kissed back. How dare he play with my feelings. Now I will do the same. I pinned him to the wall and I could tell he was pretty surprised by what I was doing. I started to kiss his neck and he grabbed my waist. I was still kissing his neck but I started to put my hands under his shirt and traced his abs which made him grab my hands to stop me.

Y/N- What's wrong babe?( I said in my sexy voice.)

J- Babe?

Y/N- You don't want me to call you that? How about...( I moved super close to his ear and whisper sexily) daddy??

 I then started to kiss him and he pulled me closer by pulling my waist. I gently pushed him away and went out of the closet to look for everyone else.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N- What's wrong babe?( she said in her sexy voice.)

J- Babe?

Y/N- You don't want me to call you that? How about...( She moved super close to my ear and whisper sexily) daddy??

She started to kiss me and since I was already grabbing her waist I pulled her closer. I swear I was getting turned on but at that moment she pushed me and went out of the closet. That's when I thought to myself "What just happened?"

Y/N's POV

Soon enough I found everyone else and we all went to the living room and played rock,paper,scissors to see who was going to be the next person to count. The next person to count was Taehyung. When he started to count I quickly ran upstairs to hide. I ran inside the room I am going to sleep in tonight and hid behind the door so when he opens it he will see the room empty and then leave. I heard Taehyung finish counting and that's when I was super quite. I saw the door open and I made sure that you can't see my feet at the bottom soon after the door closed but he was still inside the room I started to freak out because what if Taehyung catches me. He turned around and it wasn't Taehyung it was Jungkook.

Y/N- Seriously? Can you stop following me?

J- I wasn't following you. I am looking for a hiding spot.

Y/N- Yeah. Whatever.

J- What? You really think that I would follow you up here.

Y/N- Yes. Duhh.

J- What do you mean "Duhh"?

Y/N- Well ( I locked the door and I started walking closer to him) I thought you wanted to continue what we started at the closet. ( I was moving forward and he was walking backwards)

J- Y/N? Are y-you o-okay?

Y/N- Of course I am perfectly fine. ( Still walking forward and Jungkook ended up at the edge of the bed and I push him so now he is sitting on the bed) Why? Are you okay? ( I sat on his lap)

J-I am f-fine. W-Why do you a-ask?

Y/N- Because ( I started to kiss his neck) I want you.