What are you doing?? Warning +15

Jungkook's POV
her to the car and..........got mad at her."Why are you with jimin?!" I screamed. "Why are you with Aliyah?!" She scram back. " I ask you first!" I replied. "Why is it that you can go with another girl but i can't go with another guy that is our friend!! Did you know that it hurt me when you just walked away from me and went with her!" She screamed at me and had watery eyes." Did you know that it hurt me when you were with bae- Jimin!"i stopped myself from saying he's name and said jimin instead. She then said " You are the one that started it by going with Aliyah!! You know what i thought you actually liked me but i bet i was just a toy for you!!" She screamed and left crying. I grabbed her wrist to tell her sorry but when i did she turned to me and she was crying alot. I was trembling and i accidentally let her go and she ran away from me.
Y/N POV
I ran away from him and went with Baekhyun. I see Jungkook was chasing me but when he saw i was with Baekhyun he didn't know what to do. He then saw how muxh i was crying on Baekhyun's chest. Baekhyun then said "come on i take you to the hotel."
We got in his car and he drove me to the hotel i stayed in.
A while later i hear Jenny, Aliyah, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook going to their room. Befor Aliyah and Jenny came in the room i heard Jungkook talking to them. They came in and saw me on the bed. I was fake sleeping. I don't want to hear what Jungkook wanted them to say to me. I was just a toy for him and i bet he is still with that Lisa b**ch.
THE NEXT DAY
I went to get breakfast downstairs but i saw the boys and i was going back to the elevator when out of nowhere Taehyung grabbed me before i could go in the elevator. The elevator door closed. I turned to him and said "You made me miss the elevator!" "Come eat with us." He told me. "No" i said right away coldly. He pouted and did ageyo. " Taehyung when i say "no" it means NO!" Taehyung then gave up. The elevator came back down but the girls were in it and all three of them pushed me to the table where Jimin and Jungkook were. I tried to resist but one against three is not fair. They made me sit infront of Jungkook and everything turned awkward. They were all eatting so i took this chance to run away so i did. They started screaming for me but i got in the elevator quick the door was about to close when an arm stopped it. The owner of the arm was
Jungkook's......
He got in the elevator and just stayed quite. It was very awkward until he broke the silence.
"Look i am sorry okay, you were not a toy i actually like you." "What about your girlfriend?" I said rudely. "You mean ex-girlfriend?" He said. "You broke up with Lisa??" "Didn't Jenny and Aliyah tell you last night when we got back to the hotel?" He said. "No" i replied quietly. When we got to the 5th floor we both went out and went to our rooms. Before we went in our rooms jungkook called me and i turned around but he kissed me. I stopped him and said" what are you doing??" He then said "I am trying to get my girl back" he said and kissed me again. I couldn't resist but kiss back. It soon turned in to a make out session. I opened the door to my room and we went in still making out. We broke the kiss to breath but then kissed again right after. He laid me on the bed and started kissing my neck going up to my lips every slowly. He then started to take off my shirt and trowing it to the floor. I then quickly took his shirt off and went to his belt and tugged on it.
"Wow you really want me huh?" He said with a smirk. "Shut up before you ruin the moment" I said. We continued kissing and i took his belt off and he took my pants off. He then got up and took his pants off. We started kissing again and he then took off the rest of our clothes.

Author: i am going to skip the rest because it is weird for me to write it.

LATER THAT DAY
Me and Jungkook were holding eachother until we heard a knock on the door. "Y/N are you in there? We forgot our key to the room" Aliyah and Jenny said. We quickly got up and got dressed and Jungkook hid in the closet while i opened the door for Jenny and Aliyah. They came in and said "we are going to a club tonight want to come?" "Sure" I said. "I am going to shower" Aliyah said while Jenny said "i will go buy us some new clothes" i just said a simple okay and they went to go do they're stuff. I quickly went to jungkook who was hiding in the closet and i saw him grabbing at my bras. I slapped his hand so he can let go. " It's not like i haven't seen your bra." He said with a smirk on his face. I quickly took him out of my room right before Aliyah got out of the shower. That was close i thought to myself.