Friends??

Y/N POV
I hear people coming our way. I turn around and see...... Taehyung, Aliyah, Jimin , and ........Jungkook.
Ughhhhhhh!!!!! Why is he coming!?!?!?!!
Taehyung came up to me and started flirting with me.....of course. He whispered in my ear " I know Jungkook likes you and to prove it i will make him jealous by flirting with you but you have to flirt back" then i said " why would i want to know that he likes me if i hate him right now." " Can you just do it??" "Fine"
While my mom was explaining where we were going Taehyung came behind me and back hugged me and i giggled. Then when we were waiting for the car to get here Taehyung and I were walking and holding hand while talking. "Tae he is not jealous, i am telling you he doesn't like me and he never will." "Just be patient".
The car finally got here and me and tae were going to sit together but Jungkook quickly sat next to me. I look at Teahyung and he mouthed " I told you" and sat next to Jenny. On the road was very quite so i decided to go to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
I went and sat next to Y/N because i wanted to talk to her but when i sat down i lost all my confidence. In the road was quite. I looked over at Y/N and she fell asleep on my shoulder and i decided to put my head on topof her head. Before i fell asleep i couldn't stoplooking at her. She is so beautiful and because of that i decided to take a picture of her and put it as my home screen. After that i fell asleep.
When i woke up we had arrived in front of a hotel and woke up Y/N. She woke up and she looked adorable. They separated us into girls and boys. The girls in one room and the boys in another. After we unpacked our stuff we went to eat. While eatting lunch i heard Y/N and her friends talking about going to the beach. Then they asked us if we wanted to join and we all said yes. After putting on shorts and a white shirt i went downstairs and waited with the guys for the girls. The girls finally came down but Y/N was wearing a BATHING SUIT!!!! Omg she looks so hot and sexy fuck! Don't say that you have a girlfriend and she i pretty but Y/N is so HOT right now. Her bathing suit is balck lace and omg it looks so good on her. Taehyung caught me staring and said "Dude you have a girlfriend, respect your lady and we are leaving" "Yeah ,going"
We were at the beach and we started playing volleyball and it was girls against boys. The girls were winning because Y/N was really good at the game and she is very competitive. After that we wrote our names on the sand and got ice cream. We were walking back to the hotel and i wanted to talk to Y/N. So i called her and she came besides me. "I just want to say i am sorry for being a joke and for not caring about you" " its okay i am not your girlfriend, you should take care of your girlfriend" "Friends??" "Friends!"
We got back to the hotel and we all had a good time and before we went in our rooms Y/N smiled at me and said goodnight friend and that made me feel really happy but somewhat sad that she called me friend but i was just happy  that i can make the girl i love happy. Wait what?!? Did i just say the girl i LOVE happy. Wait!! Do i love Y/N?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's the story going tell me in the comments plzzzz
Also do you want me to do another idol story?? comment