Belong Together

On Previous Chapter

Y/N- Well ( I locked the door and I started walking closer to him) I thought you wanted to continue what we started at the closet. ( I was moving forward and he was walking backwards)

J- Y/N? Are y-you o-okay?

Y/N- Of course I am perfectly fine. ( Still walking forward and Jungkook ended up at the edge of the bed and I push him so now he is sitting on the bed) Why? Are you okay? ( I sat on his lap)

J-I am f-fine. W-Why do you a-ask?

Y/N- Because ( I started to kiss his neck) I want you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You then made him lay down on the bed and you went to kiss him. You guys ended making out and your tongues were caressing each other. He then put his hands on your waist and moved you up closer to his lips. He then put his hands on your thighs and was moving his fingers up and down. You ended up grinding on him and he ended up having a boner. That's when an idea came up to your head.

Y/N- Jungkook close your eyes for a little bit please.

J- Why?

Y/N- I am going to take my clothes off.

J- I can just see...

Y/N- Don't be a pervert Jungkook. Just For a little bit please.

J- Fine. But keep me waiting for to long.

Y/N- I won't I promise. (You kissed him)

Jungkook then closed his eyes and waited. You on the other hand went to the door unlocked it and left the room. You went running to the living room and everyone was there sitting and watching a movie. There was no more space on the couch so you were going to sit on the floor but you heard footsteps coming downstairs. So you went and sat on Jimin's lap and he automatically put his hands on your waist. Jungkook then came downstairs and he saw you on Jimin's lap and he got jealous. He then grabbed your wrist and took you to kitchen that was not that far from the living room. He then pinned you on the refrigerator and he had his pissed face. You then quickly kissed him and he responded really quick by kissing you back. You then started kissing and sucking his neck leaving some hickeys. Jungkook was trying to say something but he was having trouble breathing by the way you were kissing his neck and touching his abs.

J- W-Why did you l-leave me alone in the r-room? Why w-were you on Jimin's l-lap?

Y/N- You played with my heart so I played with yours.

J-What do you mean?

Y/N-(You stopped kissing him because you got angry/annoyed) Don't act stupid Jungkook.

J- I seriously don't know what you are talking about.

Y/N- Oh so then why was Jenny at your house?(you said angrily)

J- Oh She came over for something important.

Y/N- She went there so you guys can make out behind my back?!

J- WHAT?! NO! She was there so she can fix things with Taehyung.

Y/N- Whatever I know what I saw.

J- Taehyung called Jenny and told her to meet him at my house because he was with me to keep me company because you left. Then I went upstairs and I guess they started making out and you thought it was me.

Y/N- Then why were you with her at the party?

J- Taehyung was at the restroom and she was waiting for him and we saw each other and I asked if everything was okay between them.

Y/N- Really?

J-Yes.

Y/N- Well now I feel stupid.

J- Awwww, My baby thought that I was cheating on her with her best friend.

Y/N- Leave me alone...

J- Y/N will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N- Yes ,under one condition.

J- Which is??

Y/N- Tell me when you go somewhere so I won't get worried.

J-Okay. Anything for my baby.

He then hugged you and intertwined your fingers and walked back to the living room. Jungkook sat on the floor and you sat on his lap. He then secretly started to kiss your neck without any of his hyungs knowing. I quickly pushed him away and started blushing.

J- Are you going to stay with me before I leave?(whispered)

Y/N- Yes (I said sadly)

J-Aww baby don't be sad. I will make sure we have only good memories before I leave.

Y/N- Babe. I was wondering if you let me live with you at your house.

J- Of Course. I would love for my baby to live with me.

Y/N- I have all my stuff in the room upstairs.

J- Were you going to sleep here?

Y/N- Yes.

J- Why you have a boyfriend?

Y/N- I thought you cheated on me with my bestfriend.

J- Cute. Come on lets get your stuff and go to my house so you can put all your stuff away and sleep on my bed with me.

Y/N- Okay.

We then went upstairs to get my stuff and put everything in Jungkook's car and told everyone we were leaving. I hugged and kissed Jimin's cheek before we left and said thank you. We were on the road when all of a sudden everything went black. You woke up and turned your head and you saw a bleeding Jungkook. you guys were in the car and the car was upside down. You took of the seat belt and grabbed your phone to call 119. You turn your head back to Jungkook and you try to wake him up but its not working. the hospital finally came and they took Jungkook to the hospital. When we got to the hospital some nurses took you to a room to clean your wounds. After a few minutes they finished cleaning your wounds and you walked to the front to ask where Jungkook is. They told me his room number and I went to the room and walked inside. He had so many machines connected to him. We finally got in good conditions and this happens. Maybe this is a sign saying we shouldn't be together.

Y/N- Do we belong together?