New Couple?!?!?!

Jenny's POV
We were going in the car and i thought Aliyah would sit with me but Taehyung ended up next to me. I have had a crush on Taehyung for the longest time. I turned around and looked at Aliyah but all she did was give me a thumbs and did a weird looking ass face. (Jenny and Aliyah get it)
Taehyung then said" i am sorry am i disturbing you" i stayed there with a frozen face. He was going to move but i told him its okay for him to sit next to me. After that he fell asleep and put his head on my shoulder. I then passed out. When i woke up i saw Taehyung taking a picture of me sleeping. The car stopped and Taehyung ran outside and i chased him. I finally reached him but he put his phone all the way up and when i finally reached it...... we were face to face and really close. Taehyung then moved foward and kissed me!! I was freaking out in my mind but i kissed him back.
Y/N's POV
It was the next day and i got up early to walk around the beach and see the sunrise.when i was walking on the beach i heard someone behind me so i turned around and saw Jungkook.
"Jungkook what are you doing here?" I said then he replied by saying"I'd like to ask the same thing" and i answered" I just came to see the sunrise, your turn."
"I couldn't sleep so i came to the beach to relax."
"Will then are you relaxed" i said and giggled
" i will be when i do this" Do what?" Jungkook leaned foward and kissed me and i kissed him back. We stopped to catch our breath but we kissed again and again. Then Jungkook took out his camera and took a selfie with me with the scenery in the back and another one him kissing me. "Y/N you did something to me and i don't what you did but i like it." We kissed one more time but this time he picked me up and spinned around. We walked back to the hotel and went to our rooms to go back to sleep.
Jungkook's POV
After i dropped off Y/N at her room i went to my room and called Lisa. "Hey lisa" "Hi babe" "I am sorry to say this but i am breaking up with you" " but why? Is it because of that Y/N chick. Did you fall in love with her?" "And what if i did you can't do anything about it, we are done" It feels so good to stop dating someone that is mean to everyone and spoiled.
Y/N's POV
I got in the room and right away Jenny and Aliyah my best friends started asking questions.
J-where did you go?
A- the guys couldn't find jungkook, was he with you?
J- are you guys a thing now?
A- Did you guys kiss?
Y/N- i went to the beach, yes jungkook was there, i don't know if we are anything, and yes we kissed a couple times. I started blushing when the girls started going crazy because of the kisses. They are so funny when it comes to each others love lifes.
Y/N-since we are talking about romantic stuff.... what about teahyung and jenny?
J- what about us?
A- you know are you guys a thing?
J- no we barely even talked
Y/N- you are lying i saw you guys kiss when we got out of the car.
J- but i don't know if we are a thing, are we a thing??

The boys then came and knocked on our door and said to get ready because we are going to the carnival. We got ready and we got in the car. On the waybover there was super quite and awkward. I was looking out the window because it started to feel weird but then Jungkook intrwined are fingers and pretend like he did nothing so i did the same. I thought to myself nothing can get better than this but.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is 4 in the morning and i am doing this wow
#latenight#fourinthemorning#romance#love#drama