Not Again!!

From previous chapter
I started to calm down and went back down to where Taehyung was and said " I am sorry for being a bitch to you, can you forgive me?"
Taehyung- "No can you forgive me? I was the one who started the fight." Then we both said"I forgive you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung's POV
I got out of the room where me and Jenny were in. I really like Jenny but I can stop my love for (Y/N) so was that a mistake? I went to go get Jenny and me a drink as I'm walking back I see her Kissing a guy I have seen before! I tend to over exaggerated things so I walked up to them and started to fight the guy. Then my first crush ,Y/N, came and stopped us and took that random guy outside in the back. At the same time Jungkook took me outside in the front.
Jungkook- What the hell dude?? Why were you fighting Y/N's best friend??
Taehyung- Thats Y/N's best friend?? I really missed up. I just got jealous that he was hitting on Jenny.
Jungkook- You need to go straighten things out with    Y/N. Tell her that you like Jenny and she will understand.
Taehyung- i guess... i said sadly.
We got to the hotel and i see Y/N coming inside and She looks pissed. She was about to slap me but Jungkook stopped her. She then did her cute mad face and went to the elevator. After awhile she came down and said "I am sorry for being a bitch to you, can you forgive me?"
I felt bad because i do love her and i wanted her to forgive me so i then said"No can you forgive me? I was the one who started the fight." Then we both said"I forgive you"

Y/N's POV
Aliyah, Jenny and I were packing our stuff when suddenly Aliyah said "Guys why is there a used condom in the trash?" My eyes widened. Jenny noticed my reaction and went up to me and said "Girl you lost your V card? Let me tell you a secret i lost mine too at the club." I was super shocked thats when it hit me. Taehyung and Xuimin fought at the club maybe one of them took her V card?! After 2 hours we all went down to check out and got in the car to go back home. Taehyung sat next to Jenny, Aliyah sat next to Jimin, and Jungkook sat next to me. I feel asleep for the whole road so we got there pretty quick.
I quickly went home and feel asleep.
The Next Day~~~~~~
I woke up and got ready for school. I heard a rock hit my window so I looked down and saw Jungkook. He told me to hurry up so we can walk to school together. I quickly got ready and went downstairs, kissed my mom on the cheek and went outside. Jungkook was there waiting for me. We were walking to school when I started thinking "what are we?" but i accidentally said it a bit loud and he said "a couple" and hold my hand. I started to blush and then said " But lets keep it a secret because I don't want drama with your ex, okay?" He smiled and said "okay. Are you excited for our new schedule?" I looked at him said " Yeah i finally have dance class!"
Before we walked in the school we let go of our hands and walked a bit separate from eachother. Then thats when i started freaking out. I saw..........Xuimin with Baekhyun . Oh Lordy i thought to myself. I walked up to him and started and a conversation.
Y/N- what are you doing here Xuimin??
Xuimin- I just wanted to be with my two besties!
He then put his arm around me and Baekhyun.

Taehyung'sPOV
I got in school and the first thing I see is that dude from the club with his arm around....Y/N!!?!?!?! I have to do something about this. I went up to them and called Y/N.
Taehyung- Y/N ummmm Jungkook is calling you.
Y/N- oh.. okay i will be back. She told her best friends.
I then walked to class with a smirk on my face. I went to take my seat and see Jenny in the seat next to me. I smiled at her and that dude came in the classroom. Ughhhh can he just not be here!!

Y/N's POV
Taehyung said that Jungkook called me so i went to go find him. I finally found him and called him over. He came up to me and said "What's up?"
Y/N- what do you mean whats up ,you called me
Jungkook- No I didn't.
Y/N- But Taehyung said that- ohhhh wait a minute is he starting with his little pranks again. Well i have to go to class bye Jungkookie.
Jungkook- Jungkookie?? What is that??
Y/N- it's your nickname, what you don't like it??
Jungkook- No, I love it but only say it when its only us okay??
Y/N- okay.
Class just finished and it was lunch time I was going with Jenny and Aliyah to the Cafeteria when all of a sudden we see Taehyung and Xuimin fight NOT AGAIN!!!! The principal then came and broke the fight up and took them to his office. I honestly feel bad for them but their fault.