Old habits

Y/N's POV
I was at the Park with Momo.............smoking. I remember that there was a point of my life where I was just a mess and I think that is going to happen again. I was going to go home but Lisa invited me to go to a club so we went to the mall to get sexy clothes.

Momo's outfit

Y/N's dress

We put on makeup on and our heels and went to the club

We put on makeup on and our heels and went to the club. We were having the time of our lifes. Then these two guys came to us and started dancing with us. The dance became sexy. The guy came to me and our bodies were super close to eachother. We were basically grinding on eachother. Then I look over at Momo and she nodded meaning we need to leave the guys because we use to be the best teasers when we were younger. So then we said we were going to get drinks and they just nodded. We got a few drinks and by a few I mean until we were drunk and left the club. When we were walking out of the club Jungkook was going in with Lisa. When he saw me he came up to me and pulled me towards him. I quickly got away from him when I saw Lisa behind him coming to us. He was staring at me and said
J- let's get out of here
Y/N- I am with a friend
J- so lets go home you smell like alcohol
Y/N- Why would I go anywhere with my bully and his girlfriend*pionts at Lisa*
That's when Lisa came to us and looked at me and back at Jungkook.
J- She is not my girlfriend
L- who's not your girlfriend?
J- you
L- then why can I do this
She then kissed him but it was more like making out with him. After they finished making out I told Lisa "Let me show you how it's really done" and with that I grabbed a random person and french kissed him in front of Jungkook and Lisa. When I finished kissing him he said his name was "Samuel" (Go check him out he has a song called SIXTEEN). Jungkook looked so pissed but I just walked away with Momo. After a while we got to her house and went inside and quickly passed out.

Next Day
I woke with a huge hangover. I saw some pain killers and took them, changed to my uniform and went walking to school. When I was at the gate of the school I saw.......Taehyung waiting for someone. I was going to pass by him but he stopped me. I looked at him and he looked at me. We stayed there for a moment until the bell rang and I ran in the school and got to class. I thought I made it but the teacher was there so she made me stand outside and put my hands in the air for 30 minutes. Then Taehyung came out of his class and was right next to me with his hands in the air too. Then he suddenly asked me a question.
T- How do you remember who I am but not Jungkook?
Y/N- Honestly I don't know and I don't care.
T- Y/N what is wrong with you?
Y/N- What are you talking about? I am perfectly normal.
T- No you are not! You always cared about Jungkook and know you don't give a damn!
The teacher then came out of the class and got mad at me. That's when the bell rang I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran to the rooftop. When I got there I saw something that somehow hurt me. It was Jungkook and Lisa making out and they were about to go further until Jungkook saw me. I didn't realize I was crying until I ran to the girls restroom and looked in the mirror. Then all of a sudden the door slammed open showing a Jungkook rushing inside. He came up to me and tried to pull me but I pulled myself away.
J- Come with me
Y/N- Hell no I am not going anywhere with you! Why don't you continue what you were doing with miss popular on the rooftop!
J- I was desperate okay?! You are ignoring me!
Y/N- Did we even have sex?!?
J- Yes we did! That's when we fell in love with eachother! And I still fucking love you!
Y/N- It didn't seem like it...
and with that I walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading my story and you should go check out these stories
Cheater Husband, International Good Boy, and For Now I Stay.
Thank you once again