I miss you

They told me his room number and I went to the room and walked inside. He had so many machines connected to him. We finally got in good conditions and this happens. Maybe this is a sign saying we shouldn't be together.

Y/N- Do we belong together?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                             ~~~~~Graduation Day~~~~~

 ~~~~~3 weeks after Car Crash~~~~~

I was with Taehyung getting ready for our Graduation today. I was at his house because he has a lot of Jungkook's stuff so i have been sleeping here since the whole car crash. Taehyung usually tries to make me smile which hardly happens. I am glad I have Taehyung to bring the mood up. Okay back to getting ready for graduation. I did my makeup which was like a smokey eye and curled my hair. Now I am downstairs making breakfast so I can eat something before we go to school. When I was making breakfast I felt someone looking at me so I turned around and I saw Taehyung smiling like the usual. I put the breakfast on the table and he said thank you and finished eatting. Now we were on our way to school. Our school gym is pretty big so we are having the ceremony there. Everything was okay, everyone was laughing and having fun until the man saying the students names said"Jeon Jungkook". I went from kinda happy to wanting to cry. Then they just continued with the ceremony and then slowly all of us (my friends and BTS except jungkook) got called to go on stage and get our diploma. We took pictures with everyone and everyone was happy except for me. I miss Jungkook like crazy and I just want to go home and cry or go to the hospital to see him and cry. Everyone (my friends and BTS) wanted to go to a restaurant and eat something and they invited me but I said I was going to go to the Hospital to check on Jungkook. I go to the Hospital and went to Jungkook's room. Just when I walked in I burst into tears. I go up to Jungkook and sit next to the bed and hold his hand. "Jungkook please come back to me, I miss you like crazy and I want to be with you forever. Please Just open your eyes." I said while sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~1 month later~~~~~~~~~~
1 month has passed and I started college early. Baekhyun has been with me the most and I am glad about that because he is someone I trust. I am currently in my dorm and waiting for someone to come and pick me up. Knock knock. Oh there he is. I go to the door and open it. I see the person that is taking me to the movies. "You look beautiful babe." He said. "Awww thanks handsome" i replied. I can't believe I am finally going out tonight after a long time and I am glad it's with my best friend Baekhyun. Currently in his car and on the way to the movies. We decided to watch (whatever movie you want). The movie then finished in like 2 hours and we are on our way to my house. He parked the car and got out to open my door on the other side. He then walked me to my door steps and he hugged me. It felt like he was trying to tell me something because he hesitated to let go of me.

B- I have been meaning to tell you something.

Y/N- sure what is it?

B- Y/N we have been friends for a long time now and i ju-

Y/N- Baekhyun I am sorry but I am still in love with Jungkook and I don't think I will ever stop loving him.

B- Y/N that was not what I was going to say. I was going to tell that....... I........I am gay.

Y/N- ohhhh.... why didn't you tell me a long time ago.

B- I was scared that you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore.

Y/N- Baekhyun I don't care if you are straight, gay, or a unicorn. I don't care. You are my best friend and you will always be my best friend.

B- Thanks Y/N.

And with that he gave me a big hug and then left home and I went inside and took a quick shower then fell asleep.                              

~~~~~2 months Later~~~~~

Y/N's POV

It's been 2 months since we got into the car crash. I miss him so much. It's so lonely without him in my life. Jungkook  also missed our graduation because he is in the hospital. Now I am go see him today like every single day. I am still going to college but I come here when ever i am not in class. Today I don't have any class so i am good to stay here all day. I get there like usual and sit next to him. I look at his beautiful features. Oh how I miss him so much. I then grabbed his hand and held it tight.

Y/N- I am here again babe.( your eyes got watery) I miss you. Babe when are you going to come back to me.

I was about to get up but then I felt someone pull me back and I ended on top of Jungkook and he was fully awake now. I was about to click the button that calls the nurse but befor I could Jungkook grabbed both of my hands and pulled them down and ended up kissing me. The kiss ended up being longer then I expected.

J- I miss you too.

He finally said. I felt like crying. I finally get to hear his voice again and feel him again.

J- I love you Y/N. I love you so much.

Y/N- I love you too.

I then got off of Jungkook and pressed the button to call the nurse. The nurse soon came in with the doctor. After checking him.

Doc- Well Jungkook seem fine but he has to say here for two more days then he can back home.

Y/N- Thank you so much. (I bowed to him.)

~~~~~~~~~~ 2 Days later~~~~~~~~~~

Its the day Jungkook gets outnof the hospital and I am so excited to finally get to hold him again.
I went to his room and there he was with his normal clothes and he had all his stuff ready to leave. The moment I saw him I ran to him and quickly kissed him which he automatically kissed back. Then when we got to Jungkook's house there was flower pedals and candles everywhere and he suddenly appeared at the end of the flower path and was down on one knee.

J- Y/N you make me the happiest person in the world and I want to call you officially mine..... so would you do me the honour and become Mrs.Jeon?

Y/N- Yes! Yes! Yes! A millon times yes!!