Leaving???

Jenny's POV

I took Y/N to my house but on the way to my house she was just blankly looking outside the window. I was getting worried about her. I've never seen her so emotionless in my entire life. We got to my house and she just quietly got out of my car. We got in the house and she sat on the couch and just stared at the wall.

Y/N's POV

I got in Jenny's car and I just wanted to chill so I looked outside the window when I remembered all the bad memories of my dad and my mom.

Flashback

I was in my room sleeping until I heard screaming. I quickly woke up and went to my door. I was about to open it until I heard that my mom and dad were arguing and my father ended up hitting my mom. Also even though my mom was crying they stayed arguing the whole night and I was in my room crying silently.

End of Flashback

That's when I realized that I was in Jenny's house and sitting on the couch. I then turn to my left and I see Jenny looking at me. After a while I tell her what happened and she understands me but she said to try and talk to Jungkook and tell him what happened to my parents so he can understand why I left. I don't know if I want to see him now maybe another day. I ended up sleeping at Jenny's house on the couch. The next day we had school so I was getting ready. When I went to Jenny's room she wasn't there so I decided not to go to school today and just go to the mall. When I got to the mall I saw Taehyung sitting alone at a table so i walked over to him.
Y/N- Are you here alone??
T- Hey, and no I am here with a friend but you can sit until my friend comes back.
Y/N- So why aren't you at school?
T- My friend wanted to come to the mall to think about some things and he said that it helps him think at the mall.
Y/N- So your friend is a male. Is he also in your group of friends?
T- Actually yes.
Y/N- Can I meet him??
T- Y/N you know him pretty well.
Y/N- Really??
??- Y/N why are you here??
Y/N- I should ask you you the same thing, Jungkook.
J- Didn't Taehyung tell you. I came to think. (Sounds kinda mad)
Y/N- Fine whatever. (I said in a sad tone.) Well I got to go.... bye.

With that I left them there and started to walk around the mall. I saw many people walking and talking. I started getting sad I felt like even though I was surrounded by many people I was alone. Suddenly I felt someone back hug me and turn around and see.....

Jungkook's POV
I went to the restroom and when I get out I see Y/N with V and it gets me mad. I go to the table and say.
Jungkook- Y/N why are you here??
Y/N- I should ask you you the same thing, Jungkook.
J- Didn't Taehyung tell you. I came to think. (I say a little mad because I know there is something going on between them)
Y/N- Fine whatever. Well I got to go.... bye.( Sounds sad)
After she left I felt bad so I go and try to find her. I finally found her I start walking towards her and........

I see her with her EX. He is back hugging her. I felt angry, sad, and lonely. I wanted to cry right there and then. So I went back where Taehyung was and told I am leaving. He tried to stop me but I just continued walking until I got in my car and drove home. When I got home started crying and went to my room. She was the last one to be in this room with me. We kissed in this room. We said I love you to one in other. I kept getting those memories in my head which made me cry even more. After a few hours I got all dressed and got in my car. I ended going to a club. I just want to forget all the pain so I started drinking. And I ended up getting drunk. I took out my phone and I called the first number on my phone.

(On the phone)
J- I love her Hyung, what am I going to do? She is back with her ex.
??- Jungkook what are you talking about?
J- Hyung don't be stupid you know who I am talking about.
??- No I don't.
J- Hyung I am talking about Y/N. How am I going to get her when she is with her ex and I am leaving the country soon?
??- You are leaving the country??
J- Yes and I need you to pick me up at a club please.
??-Which club is it??
J- Club(whatever name)
??- Okay I will be there in like 5 minutes.
J- Thank you Hyung.
??- Can you stop calling me Hyung I am not your Hy-

I hung up the call and waited outside the club and I saw a familiar car in front of me. I started walking to the car and then the driver came out and it was.......

Y/N???

J- Y/N why are you here?
Y/N- You called me. That was me on the phone not your hyungs.
J- Oh. So you heard everything?
Y/N- now come let me take you home.

She started driving the car and we finally got to my house. I was getting off the car and she was helping go inside my house. We made it to my room and she put me on the bed. She then went to my closet and got me clothes to sleep in. She then started walking to the door to leave but I grabbed her wrist and turned her to face me. When we made eye contact I saw tears in her eyes. I took her to my bed and we just layed there hugging eachother until

Y/N- so your leaving??
J- I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how.
Y/N- Is that why you were all mad when you came back that day??
J- Yes, I didn't want to leave you Y/N you don't know how much I love you.
I love you Y/N.
Y/N- I love you too Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not wringing in a really long time but I was really lazy but here is a new chapter. Please vote and comment. Thank you!