Dafuk?!!!

T- "What's your problem dude?!?"
J- "You kissed my girlfriend that's my problem!!!!"
Jenny-"Taehyung, what did you do??"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baekhyun's POV
I got to the hospital when I heard Y/N was there and I brought Xuimin with me. We got there and saw Y/N's mom but something caught out attention. It was Jungkook and Taehyung fighting?!? Then I heard
T- "What's your problem dude?!?"
J- "You kissed my girlfriend that's my problem!!!!"
Jenny-"Taehyung, what did you do??"
Jenny then went running out of the hospital while Taehyung chased her but came back without her.

5 hours later~~~
They finally finished the surgery and let us see her. She was sleeping peacefully until Jenny came barging in the room with Aliyah. They pushed everyone out of the way and went right next to Y/N.

Jenny's POV
After I heard that Taehyung kissed Y/N I didn't know what to do. All I did was run until someone stopped me. I was hoping that it would someone that would confort me but........... it was Taehyung, the one that hurt me. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I quickly took my hand away from Taehyung and faced him. He saw that I was crying so he said
T- Jenny I just happened okay? I didn't want to hurt you. He said looking sad.
J- Well you did hurt me. And with that kept running until I went to a park close to the hospital until i got a text from Jungkook. Then I went to Aliyah's house and told her what Jungkook told me and we ran to the hospital.

Jungkook's POV
5 hours later~~~
They finally finished the surgery and let us see her. I texted Jenny that Y/N was out of surgery and that we can see her. Then i put my phone back in my pocket. She was sleeping peacefully until Jenny came barging in the room with Aliyah. They pushed everyone out of the way and went right next to Y/N. I was grabbing onto her hand but Aliyah took my hand away and took Y/N's hand. I looked at her and was about to say something but she was crying so I just let her be. I then tried to confort Aliyah. She was crying alot and by alot I mean ALOT. It was getting late so then everyone was starting say who was going to stay or leave. So basically we made a schedule of who is staying for the night and day. Me of course being her boyfriend is going to stay today and I am the only one that is staying with Y/N. I looked at Y/N and then i remember all the sweet moments we had. I especially remember the kiss we had at the beach. The beach is where I confessed to Y/N. Without realizing I was crying alot and because of that I suddenly fell asleep.

Y/N's POV
I wake up and I see a guy sitting next to me. Wait a minute thats JUNGKOOK!!!! What is he doing here?? All he does is bully me, why is he here with me the one he bullies. He then woke up and saw me awake. He then quickly hugged me and I was really shocked. He was going to kiss me but then
I said "Dafuk what are you doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter but that the cliffhanger.
Again I want to thank everyone who is reading my story.
Don't forget to vote!!