Movies

Y/N- Did we even have sex?!?
J- Yes we did! That's when we fell in love with eachother! And I still fucking love you!
Y/N- It didn't seem like it...
and with that I walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
I have been ignoring everyone for around 2 weeks except for Momo. Momo is the only person I hang out with right now because I found that Taehyung and Jungkook fought over me but at the same time Jenny was sort of a thing with Taehyung but then stopped talking because Taehyung kissed me. So I have just been at an old skate park smoking. Oh I almost forgot my mom got a boyfriend but he is an asshole to me. When she is not there with us he always hurts me and because of that my mom sees cuts on my face but I tell her lies because she seems so happy with him. Today I go inside the school and the first thing I hear is
"Did you hear that Jungkook and Lisa got back together?!"
"OMG the cutest couple is back together!!"
" I think Y/N and Jungkook are the cutest couple ever to be!!"
" I wonder why they broke up"
" Y/N looks horrible "
"What happened to her?"
"She probably just wants attention from Jungkook"
"Attention Whore"
That last one got me I went to the girl that mentioned that and pushed her to the wall and glared at her and said
"Say that one more time and you won't have a mouth to say anything else"
At that moment someone pulled me away from her and told me to stop. It's no surprise who it was. It was Taehyung. He is the one that keeps trying to make me happy but nothing works.
T- What are you doing Y/N this is not like you.
Y/N- This is not like me?! Taehyung I don't remember who I am or how I was before the whole incident happened!!
I left the school and to my house. I saw my mom's boyfriend there waiting for my mom. Once he saw me he started beating me up and at the end he scram at me saying" Go back to school!!!"
I quickly went to the old skate park where me and Momo always met up and sat under the ramp we always smoke under and took out my knife and started cutting myself on my legs. I kept telling myself " I am done with this bullshit. I am so done with life." I was bleeding so much but I then remember my mom, momo, jenny, aliyah, jimin, and......Taehyung and............Jungkook. I quickly got the band aids and wrapped them around my legs.

The Next Day~
I was walking to school and again Taehyung is at the gate. He was smiling at me. I felt happy that I didn't kill myself. If I did I wouldn't have been able to see that smile. I didn't smile back at him but I wanted to . Then he came up to me and said
T- Do you want to go to the Movies with me?
Y/N- Who else is going?
T- Just you and me
Y/N- Can I bring someone along?
T- Fine but then I will bring someone along
Y/N- Okay.... well bye
With that I actually smiled a bit but quickly put my straight face back on and walked to class. When I get to class I quickly take out my tape recorder and recorded the lesson while I fell asleep. I felt a tap on my shoulder and woke up to see the person I have been dying to see.........Jenny!
J- Hey get up already!
Y/N- OMG I've missed you so much
J- Well you would have not missed me if you didn't ignore me
Y/N- I am sorry I won't ignore you again...... ummmm I have to ask you something.
J- What is it?
Y/N- Would you like to come to the movies with me?
J- Of course anything just to hang with my best B*tch. Ahhhhhhhh!
We went to her house after school because I didn't want to go home.
Y/N- do you have anything I can wear? For example jeans?
J- Of course

Jenny's outfit

Y/N- Why you wearing such a hot outfit?
J- Dress to Impress!

Y/N's outfit

We then got in the car and got to the movie theater. When we got out of the car I see Taehyung with........ Jungkook. Jenny then looked at me and back at them.
J- Why are they here?
Y/N- Did I not tell you that Taehyung was coming too?
J- No you didn't. She said with anger.

We walk to them and we all go get our tickets. I sat at the end, Jenny sat next to me, Taehyung next to Jenny, Jungkook on the other end. We just watched the movie in silence. When the movie finished Taehyung asked us if we wanted to got to his house and he will invite everyone. Jenny and I ended up saying we would go. We got to his house and saw everyone outside waiting. We all went to the living room and ordered pizza. It was silent until Jimin said "Lets play a game." Then Rap Monster said "Spin the Bottle!". And with that we got a bottle, the pizza and sat in a circle.
"LET THE GAME BEGIN!"