Money

Reader x Grimmjow

"whats ya name, sexy?" the blue haired man leaned in my car window, a delighted grin on his youthful face. "you dont need to know my name," i said flatly. this isn't meant to mean anything. just....some sex for some money and we part ways. "awe come on. a sexy face like that has to have a sexy name with it," he purred. his voice....its clear he hasn't a clean cut education. the story behind him standing on the corner this late at night would probably move any one to tears. "just.....get in the car. i dont have all night," i grunted, not wanting to look into his eyes any longer. they were empty, lifeless and.....scorned. i dont know what he has been through and i dont want to find out. he sucked his teeth, pulling away to open the door. he stepped inside and i got a whiff or some intensely strong cologne. it wasn't unpleasant, just....overwhelming. his clothes were tattered and over used but....they looked clean. it also showed a good physique. i could work with this. as soon as he closed the door, i pulled off.

"you must be some kinda rich boy to be wearing a suit like that," he said, following me into the hotel room. i closed the door. "just got off work. needed a fix," i replied casually. he walked through the room, checking things out. he plopped down on the large bed, letting out a sigh of relief. "bout time someone took me to an actual hotel! im tired of dirty ass apartments and filthy motel rooms," he thought aloud. i walked over to stand in front of him while he sat on the bed. "how much?" i asked, pulling out the thick roll out my pocket. i stopped by the bank and grabbed 3k. figured that should buy me some ass for the next couple of weeks. better than grindr, at least from my experience. he chuckled. "depends on what ya want," he said, tugging at my belt. "what do you do?" i asked. "what do you want?" he asked. "blowjob to start. see where it goes," i said. "tell ya what: 500 and we can do whatever," he said. i rolled off the bills and handed it to him. he took it with a very much surprised face. "well damn! most of em look at me like im crazy when i say that. not many can afford me for a whole night," he said, counting the money. "as long as i get off, i dont mind spending. i got it to spend after all," i said. he chuckled, using his slender fingers to work at my belt. "yeah, most cant afford more than just ten or so minutes. 20 bucks dont get you much with me but big spenders like you, mister, i dont mind earnin every penny," he grinned.  

took him a minute but he got my belt undone. he loosened it and tugged my pants down before eyeing my bulge. i had been hard ever since i left work, a coworker whom i currently have a crush on was extra touchy feely during the day, so my bulge was difficult to hide. i had to tuck it in my belt. when he tugged my undies down, it hit him right in the face. he chuckled, taking it in his hand and stroking it. "damn man! this is the first time ive seen someone who was bigger than me!" he laughed, testing his tongue against the tip. "enough of this chatting," i grunted. i hate being teased. i got a fist full of his hair and pushed it in his mouth, quickly hitting the back of his throat. he pushed me away harshly, making me stumble back. he coughed for a bit, wiping his mouth. "what the fuck is wrong with you?! i aint no whore. do that again and ill cut ya!" he yelled, twirling a switch blade in his fingers. "you was talking too much. i only know one way to shut someone up," i shrugged. he busted out laughing. "i see ya got jokes, huh? you a funny man. i aint gonna cut ya unless you try that shit again. ill let ya off easy for the laugh," he said. i kicked off my pants and undies before walking back over to him. he glared at me before putting it back in his mouth.

took a long time but he managed to get a nut outta me. i wasn't done though. a two week dry spell wont be satisfied by the one nut that covered his face. "damn. again? no one can last more than that in one night," he said, watching as i grew again. he had removed his shirt as an aid when he noticed i wasn't getting any closer. it worked but it wasn't enough. he worked off his own jeans and boxers, letting his boner fling around. he gripped it, stroking it a little. "get ta suckin," he said, that creepy grin crossing his face again. i sighed before reluctantly getting on a knee.

didnt take him near as long to let loose. i spit it out right after. i hate blowing but i knew i had to if i wanted him to go along with my request. he chuckled, standing up. "now up on the bed. i gotta prep ya before i stick ya," he said. i stood up as well. "300 says you bend over," i offered, pulling the roll out my shirt pocket. he looked at me crazy, until i rolled off the money and held it out to him. im a top but if i would have told him that, i doubt i could get him into the car. he was the best looking one on the corner, hands down. he looked for a long time at the money, no doubt second guessing his reason for being here. i thought he would have given up but.....he snatched the money from my hand with a grimace. he shoved it in his jeans before climbing in the bed on all fours. i wasn't expecting him to give in but i wont let this opportunity go to waste.

i slicked a finger before gently dragging it down his crack. he didnt have a big butt so prep is necessary. he also is a seme so this is his first time. gotta be careful. he grunted in discomfort as i slowly slid the finger inside him. he let out a strained grunt as i moved it around inside his tight warmth. i wanted to do more but i had to focus or he would lose his resolve. it took a minute to find it but he relaxed when i started massaging his prostate. he started mumbling to himself, reaching under and stroking his dick which was growing. i took advantage of this and worked in another finger, gently stretching him out with scissor motions. i managed a third finger before he was starting to shake. this was the time.

i got in the bed behind him, pushing against him. he let out a strained grunt as i started to enter his tight virgin hole. he tried to run away but i gripped his hip, holding him still as i pushed every inch inside him, firmly planting myself against him. i paused. "j-j-just go!" he whimpered, putting both his hands behind his head to hide his face. i started thrusting.

"goddamn it fucking SHIT!!" he yelled as i pounded him into the bed. he bit into the pillow as i showed no mercy. once i hit his sweet spot and he came, i didnt take it easy in the least. i figured this was embarrassing enough. i should get it out the way as quick as fast as i could. i made sure every thrust hit that spot dead on. he came alot by the time i was done. i pulled out of him, rolling on to my back. i pulled off the soiled condom and tossed it out the bed. he was sobbing his eyes out as he laid on his stomach.

"its over, man. money earned," i said, rubbing his back soothingly. he finally calmed down not to long ago and turned his head to face away from me, having pulled the sheet up to his neck. he hadn't said a word since he stopped crying. he blindly swiped at my hand angrily. "leave me the fuck alone," he grunted. i just shrugged. i got up from the bed and headed into the bathroom. i took a long hot shower, purging the night from my body. ive seen better days. he was hot, i was horny, i paid him and we fucked. its no big deal. i came out the bathroom and started getting dressed. he got out of bed, limping towards the bathroom. he had a very solemn look on his face. a complete change from the fire he had in his eye just hours ago. when he finally came out, he just got dressed, not uttering a word.

i pulled up to the corner i picked him up from. before he got out, i handed him another fifty bucks. he looked at it. "whats this for?" his voice had completely changed. much deeper with no trace of the confidence. there was some humility in his voice. tonight is something he wont be able to forget. "for the change tonight did to you. i didnt think it would hit ya that bad," i said. he took the money, rolling it around in his hand. "...ichigo's gonna be pissed," he grunted as before getting out the car. hmm.....ichigo? im not entirely sure but....i think that's the name of the guy who i like. i chuckled. an interesting turn of events. an interesting one indeed.......

============================================================================