~Chapter Two~

All of the princes from the drama, except one, were in the room. Y/N gasped softly. 'So I am in the drama! Oh my gosh, I'm in the drama!' She thought as she smiled. Most of the princes were there: Prince Yo, Prince Won, Prince Wook, Prince Eun, Prince Jung and Prince Baek-Ah. All of them except one, Prince So. Y/N smiled as she looked at every prince that was there. They all looked so handsome. 'Wait. Isn't this the scene where Go Ha Jin becomes Hae Soo?' Y/N thought.

Y/N was brought out of her thoughts when she felt a hand tap her shoulder, causing her to jump. She turned around, and saw that there was a maid behind her. "Lady Myung Hee, you shouldn't really be here. This is the princes private bathing area." She whispered to her. Y/N's eyes widened. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that. I was just told that I would be meeting them today." She whispered back. The maid smiled at her softly. "It's okay dear, but maybe you should wait outside?" The older lady suggested. Y/N nodded quickly. "Again I'm so sorry. I really didn't know." She said as she bowed to the maid. The maid's eyes widened at Y/N's gesture. "Dear, you don't have to bow to me. You are much higher up than I am."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "That doesn't mean I shouldn't be polite to you." Y/N said as she smiled. "I should respect my elders." She told the maid. The maid's eyes widened some more. "I've never met anyone who's thought that before, it's always been based on status." The older lady told her as she smiled once again. Y/N blushed a bit. "Well I don't think that way." She said as she looked down at the tray in the maid's hand. Y/N's eyes widened a bit. "Here, let me take that. It looks heavy." She said as she reached out for it.

The maid smiled, and moved the tray away. "This is my job my lady, I can't possibly ask you to do it." She said. Y/N frowned. "But you don't look like you're in the best condition to be doing this." She said as she looked at the smaller older lady. The lady smiled again. "You really are a strange girl. No one really cares about the maid's health, but here you are. You really are strange." She said as he bowed to Y/N. "Sorry, my lady, but I have to give the princes their tea." She said as she moved around Y/N.

Y/N clicked the top of her tongue against her mouth. 'People here really are stubborn.' She thought to herself. All of a sudden she heard a scream. She could tell it was a boy screaming, so she rushed to see what was happening. Her eyes widened when she saw Hae Soo come up from out of the water. 'Ah so I was right.' She thought to herself. Prince Eun, and Hae Soo both looked at each other, and screamed once again. Y/N couldn't help but laugh lightly. It was a funny scene to witness first hand. "W-What are you doing here? Girls aren't allowed in here!" Prince Eun shouted, causing everyone to look. Hae Soo looked around nervously, until she heard someone whispering her name. Y/N smiled again when she saw Chae-Ryung help Hae Soo out of the bath. Both escaping through the tunnel.

Faintly Y/N heard Prince Wook mutter in confusion Hae Soo's name. Y/N rolled her eyes slightly. All of a sudden she heard another scream. It was Prince Eun again. 'What could he possibly be screaming about now?' Y/N thought. "There's another girl in here!" Y/N's eyes widened at what she heard. 'Crap! I wasn't suppose to be in here.' Y/N quickly held up her hands in surrender. "I-I can explain." She said as she walked backwards. Prince Eun got out of the bath and walked up to Y/N. "You two are working together to spy on us!" He accused. Y/N's mouth dropped open. "W-What? N-No!" She said as she continued to walk backwards. "Y-You know what? Maybe we all just need to calm down here." Y/N said as she looked up at Prince Eun.

As Prince Eun was stalking towards her, Y/N quickly ran out the door. She didn't want to stay and find out what was going to happen. She kept running until she was off the palace grounds. She stopped at a nearby tree, and fell to the ground panting. "These dresses are so hard to run in." She panted. Y/N leaned her head against the tree and tried to catch her breath. "Prince Eun really is something else. He's always quick to jump to conclusions." She muttered.

After a couple of minutes Y/N stood back up, and stretched. She looked around and sighed. "Great. I have absolutely no idea where the hell I am." She said as she threw her hands up in the air. She looked to her right to see a path way that looked kind of familiar, but she wasn't exactly sure if she passed her house or not while she was running away. Y/N groaned and sat down against the tree again. "How am I suppose to find my way home, when I don't even know where I live, or where I even am right now?" She grumbled out.

"Being here, hasn't been as much fun as I thought it would be." She sighed as she looked at the sky. 'Did I make a mistake in wanting to be here?' She thought to herself. Y/N was once again brought out of her thoughts. This time by someone yelling her name. She turned her head and saw that it was Ri Hye. Y/N immediately stood up and smiled. Y/N ran to Ri Hye and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for coming to find me." She told her. Ri Hye smiled slightly as they pulled away. "It's my job my lady, I would have found you even if it took all night." She told her as she bowed to her. Y/N smiled and ruffled Ri Hye's hair. "Thank you anyway, Ri Hye." She said as she laughed.