~Chapter Twenty-Six~

It had been a couple days since the last altercation with Prince Won and Y/N was growing concerned.

Prince Won hadn't tried to contact her in any way possible.

That didn't mean that Y/N was any less relaxed though. She was still cautious and on edge a lot.

Part of her had hoped that Prince Won had forgotten about her all together.

Y/N sighed as she walked around the yard of the kingdom. She was just wondering aimlessly.

"Lady Hee?"

Y/N jumped and turned to the voice. "Oh gosh, Prince Jung you frightened me." She told him softly.

"Oh I'm sorry Lady Hee I didnt mean to scare you, I just saw you walking and thought you would like some company?" He asked her.

Y/N smiled softly at him. "Sure Prince Jung, if you are not busy I'd love some company."

Prince Jung smiled. "I am not busy currently, I'm the youngest out of my brothers. They usually have a bit more to do than I. I never really get to deal with important affairs."

Y/N looked at Prince Jung. "Just because you are younger does not mean that you aren't capable of handling important matters my Prince. I believe that you actually may be more mature than some of your brothers." She told him.

Prince Jung stared at her for a bit before he smiled widely. "Thank you Lady Hee. I- That means a lot to me."

Y/N smiled as they continued to walk around the kingdom. "It may not seem like it to your family because you'll always be the youngest to them, but you have a great deal of knowledge about a lot of things. I've watched it first hand. You're amazing at battle techniques. You always seem to know what your opponent is going to do. It's very impressive."

Prince Jung smiled as he heard Y/N's words.

"Other than Hae Soo, you're the first one to compliment me my Lady."

Y/N looked over at Jung with a confused look on her face. "No one else has complimented you other than us?"

Prince Jung nodded.

Y/N shook her head in disbelief. "I can not believe that Hae Soo and I are the only ones that have complimented you."

As she was speaking to Prince Jung, out of the corner of her eye she could see Prince Baek Ah and WonHee watching them from the gardens.

Y/N's heart clenched a bit. She knew that Baek Ah loved WonHee though so she did not want to interfere with them any longer. Even though she had come to terms that she had feelings for Baek Ah long ago.

She wanted Baek Ah to be happy. So she ignored their stares and continued to give her attention to Prince Jung.

"Do you think you could teach me some of your moves?" She asked him enthusiastically.

Prince Jung's eyes widened. "Really? You want to learn combat skills?"

Y/N shrugged. "Sure. Why not? I'll have a great teacher." She smiled at him.

Prince Jung laughed. "I mean that would be true. Sure I'd love to teach you."

Y/N smiled. "Awesome! Let's go!"

Jung looked at her with confusion. "Awesome? What does that mean? I've never heard of the word."

Y/N's eyes widened a bit. 'Right I keep forgetting I'm in a different time period.' She thought.

"Oh its nothing come on let's go!" She said as she grabbed his hand.

Just as they were about to leave Baek Ah and WonHee appeared in front of them.

"Lady Hee are you sure its wise to be grabbing a prince like that?" WonHee asked as she stared at her with her cold eyes. "Do not forget that they are royalty."

Y/N immediately let go of Jung's hand. "O-Oh sorry Prince Jung I-"

Jung immediately grabbed her hand back. "You do not need to apologize." He told her.

WonHee's eyes hardened even more.

Y/N cautiously looked over to Baek Ah and saw him staring at her and Jung's hands.

"Lady Hee doesnt need to apologize for grabbing my hand. If I did not want her to grab me I would have said so. Thank you for your concern tho Lady WonHee." He told WonHee as he tightened his grip on Y/N's hand.

Y/N watched as Baek Ah's eyes hardened as well as Jung tightened his grip on her hand. Which made her even more confused.

'Is he upset that Jung is sticking up for me?' She thought.

"Prince Baek Ah are you not going to say anything on this matter? People like Lady Hee should not be carelessly grabbing and touching the prince's." WonHee told them.

Y/N looked over at Baek Ah and for the first time since they came over both their eyes met.

Y/N immediately looked away. "N-No its alright. I was careless. I will be more aware next time. I am sorry for my actions." She told them as she bowed.

Jung still had a hold of her hand. "I do not think that Lady Hee was in any kind of wrong. So she has no reason to apologize."

Baek Ah continued to stare at Y/N. "Just be more careful. You're lucky it was Jung and none of the guards were around. It may not seem like a big deal but the palace is always on edge." He told them.

Y/N looked towards the ground. "Yes Prince Baek Ah again I'm sorry for my carelessness."

Jung sighed. "Come on Lady Hee. We have some training to do."

Baek Ah looked toward Jung. "Training?"

Jung nodded. "Yeah I'm teaching Lady Hee some combat skills. Now if you will excuse us we have some training to do." He told them.

Y/N looked up from the ground and saw Baek Ah staring at her once again. "I figured since Prince Jung is really good at fighting I could learn from the best. That way I won't be a bother to anyone if I end up in some sort of trouble again." She told them as she laughed nervously.

Jung turned to look at her. "You do know that you can come to us as well if you're in trouble. I dont want you to do this because you think you're a hindrance to us."

"No no I really want to learn as well. I think it would be fun!" She told him as she smiled at him.

Jung smiled back. "Okay. Let's go. Baek Ah Lady WonHee we'll be leaving now."

Y/N bowed to them as they left. Jung pulled her a long as they walked away.

"You know in my opinion, the way Lady WonHee was going after you because of grabbing me was dumb. I think she just wanted to pick a fight." He told her as they left.

Y/N smiled. "Um Prince Jung? You do realize you havent let go of my hand since you grabbed it earlier right?" She asked as she held up their hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*I'm so so so sorry it's taken me so long to update! Just know that I do see your guys comments and I appreciate every one of them thank you so much! Xoxox*