~Chapter Fourteen~

Y/N smirked at Yeonhwa's realization.

Yeonhwa looked at Y/N. "You'll be punished for deceiving me. I can't do anything to the prince's but I can definitely have you punished." Yeonhwa told her.

Y/N held Yeonhwa's stare. "I'm not afraid of you." She told her.

Yeonhwa glared at Y/N. "Do you not know who I am? I can end your life in a matter of minutes. You should be scared of me."

Y/N stared right back into her eyes. "I've met people like you before. Trust me I know how to deal with people like you."

Everyone stared at her in shock. "Y-You did not just speak to me like that. Guards take her back to the palace and lock her up until I get back."

The princes stepped forward. "Yeonwa. Don't. Myung Hee isn't going anywhere." Jung told her.

Yeonhwa smirked. "Then take me to Hae Soo." Y/N's eyes widened.

"No! D-Don't. I'll be okay. Just don't take them to her." Y/N told them.

Wook looked over at her and frowned. "We won't-"

"Okay. We'll take you." Eun interrupted.

Y/N looked over at Eun in shock. "Eun." She whispered in disbelief. "You can't be serious. We worked so hard to get her away from here." Y/N said as she struggled against the restraints.

Eun looked over at Yeonhwa and told her where Hae Soo and the others were headed.

"I-I'm sorry Myung Hee but I know what they'll do to you if we don't." He told her.

Yeonhwa smirked. "Well then let's get going shall we?"

Y/N suddenly felt herself getting hoisted up on a horse again. She struggled against it.

She soon found herself surrounding Hae Soo, So and Baek Ah though.

Baek Ah's eyes widened as he saw the state that Y/N was in. "Hae Soo. My father sent me to come and retrieve you." Yeonhwa said.

So tightened his grip around Hae Soo.

"Tsk. So don't do anything I wouldn't do. You wouldn't want anything to happen to Myung Hee would you?" Yeonhwa mentioned.

Y/N's eyes widened as she felt her hair be tugged back by one of the guards. She then felt something sharp against her neck.

It was a knife.

The prince's all drew out there swords. "Yeonhwa don't." Baek Ah threatened.

"Give me Hae Soo and I'll tell them to put the knife away." She bargained.

Hae Soo locked eyes with Y/N. Y/N shook her head in protest.

"Okay! Okay, I'll go. Just please put the knife away." Hae Soo begged.

The knife was put away as Hae Soo got off of So's horse. Y/N could feel a little trickle of blood run down her neck.

Y/N sighed softly. "No matter what I do, it always ends up the same." She thought to herself.

Yeonhwa looked over at the princes. "I'll see you back at home." She told them.

Y/N locked eyes with Baek Ah who looked worried. She gave him a small smile before mouthing that she'll be okay.

Y/N and Hae Soo were soon back at the palace. They both got off the horses. Y/N headed towards Hae Soo before she was roughly pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yeonhwa asked. Y/N glared at her. "I have a feeling we're really not going to get along at all."