a song suggestion

Diego's pov: I went to the rehearsal room, where everyone was getting ready for preparing the next big show. When Pablo came in to see if we had any songs. Of course Vilu had a suggestion and Cami and Natty had a song. I remembered the song that I sang last night at the piano. I went to the piano. When I finished, I looked at the others and realized that Fran had just came in.
   "That song has to be in the show!" Pablo said.
   "Really?" I asked.
   "Yes really. I think it could have a girl's voice as well. Other than that it's perfect, instead of having Vilu as the final song, like we've done in the past, we can have that song. Can I make a suggestion? I think you should sing it with Francesca. Your voices compliments" He said.
   "I agree. It's up to her." I said.
   "I'll think about it but I'd be more than happy to sing with him." Fran said.
   "I also want you to look at other songs before you that one. Maybe songs we have sang before, in past shows." He said.
   "Couldn't agree more." I said.
   "Don't forget it has to be full of meaning. What I mean by that is that is it has to have a feeling, such as, hate, love, jealousy, any of those and more. I believe you guys can do this." He said.
   "I think we can to." She said.
   "Then it's settled." I said.