the arrival

Leon's pov: it is only a couple days before Francesca's show, so I'm at the airport, waiting for Lindsey. I guess I never really told you the whole story.
Lindsey and I were born in the same hospital on the same day, only I'm 3 minutes older that Lindsey. Since then our parents have been friends. We were kinda forced to hang out. Lindsey's parents died when she was five, and I lost my father when I was six. Lindsey ended up living with us, her and I always loved singing, we performed most of the duets at our school performances. When we were looking at the internet we saw Francesca, she had a solo career and Lindsey wanted the career. She sent me here and this is where I am, lying to Francesca, splitting her and Diego up, and trying to destroy Francesca at all costs.
   "Leon?" I heard a familiar voice ask.
   "Lindsey! Hey!" I said hugging her.
   "Hey!" She said.
   "How are you? How was the flight?" I asked.
   "I'm fine, the flight was delayed by 19 minutes, but it was fine." She said.
   "So, why don't we go back to my house, I set up a room for you, then we'll talk." I said.
   "Yeah, thanks." She said.
   We walked back to my house where my older sister cooking, I stayed with my older sister because my mom was back in Italy. And yes, we are Italian, I just like to say I'm from Spain because it is a very beautiful place I also studied the place for a school project.
   I lead her  to her room and we sit on her bed.
   "So, you know Diego?" I asked.
   "Yeah, remember when I went on that summer vacation with my aunt and cousin? Well, I had bumped into someone and we saw each other almost everywhere I went, so we got to gather, we had dinner and we walked around Madrid." She said.
   "I never knew this." I said.
   "Well, did I tell you why I'm here exactly?" She asked.
   "I know you want to make Francesca jealous." I said.
   "Yes, we need to make her jealous. Here's the plan: I'm going to go to the studio tomorrow with you and look for Diego, and when I do, I will text you, your job is to take Francesca with you to where I am. This will show that she needs to forget Diego." She said.
   "That is the perfect plan." I said.
   "Well, it was a long trip, I am going to get some rest." She said.