the dream

Fran's pov: after an amazing day with Leon. I went to bed. I had a dream that I can't describe as good or bad.

   The dream:
   I was at the studio and Leon came up to me.
   "Hello beautiful." He said.
   "Hello hun." I said.
   "I have to go." He said.
   He got to the doors.
   "Wait." I said
   He walks over to me.
   It was Diego this time.
   "I love you!" Diego said.
   "Do you? If you did, why weren't you there, when my uncle died, or when I fell in the rain, did you catch me? You see, I wish I didn't fall in love with you. But if I could choose to fall in love with, I would still fall for you. I wish I could forget you, but I don't want to. When I walk, I wish you were walking with me, when I sing, I hope you will sing with me. You were and always will be my best friend, but I still am waiting for the day, I go down the isle and the love of my life will be at the end of it." I said.

   I woke up with a headache, a bad one, I still got ready for the studio. I went downstairs to the kitchen, I sat down, feeling faint. I got up and got to the studio. Pablo told me to go to the stage. Once I got there he said he wanted Vilu, Cami and I to sing By my side.

   During the song, my head was spinning, it got so bad that during the chorus, I shouldn't have gotten to close to the edge of the stage. I blacked out.
---------------------
Diego's pov: I was watching the performance when Francesca blacked out. I ran over and caught her. I was freaking out. I imagined she was sick. I felt her head, she was burning up.
   "Pablo she's sick!" I said.
   "I'll call her parents!"
   "No! Did you forget?" I asked.
   "Oh right, I'll call her aunt then."
   "Is she alright?" Cami asked.
   "Well, my mother is a doctor, I don't know that much. But it looks like, she is a little pale, her pulse is 2 seconds slower." I said.
   "So what does that mean?" Maxi asked.
   "...someone go tell Pablo to call the hospital."
   At that moment, I saw everyone's face, Cami and Vilu started crying. Lud and Natty's faces were in shock, along with everyone else. I was upset scared, I was there, holding her in my arms, hoping she would wake up. About 50 minutes later her aunt and an ambulance showed up. I saw them put her on the gurney and the ambulance.
   "Who caught her?" Fran's aunt asked.
   "I did." I said.
   "Thank you, not many people would do what you did." She said.
   "No problem." I said.
   "I am going to the hospital, once we can visit, I will call Diego." She said.