new loss

Fran's pov: I was at the studio in the hall, talking to Cami. I was telling her that I was going to talk to Pablo about getting Diego a scholarship so he can come back to the studio, he is here today because he wanted to surprise him father, he slept at a hotel my aunt got him a room in the one she is in.
   "Francesca? Excuse me, have you seen Francesca?" I heard someone ask Pablo.
   "Yes, she is over here." He said.
   "Aunt Becky? What's wrong? Why are you here." I asked.
   "Well, I need to tell you something." She said.
   "What is it?" I asked.
   "It's Uncle Tracy. He... he... he's gone. He passed away an hour ago." She said.
   "What?" I asked her and started crying.
   I ran away to the dance room and started crying. When Leon came in he saw me crying and came over to me.
   "Hey, I couldn't help but over hear in the hallway. I'm sorry, I know what it's like to loose a loved one." He said.
   "Yeah, it hurts." I said.
   "As if you feel like you're world is falling apart." He said.
   "Yeah, you know me and how I feel." I said.
   "I lost my father when I was six." He said.
   "I'm sorry" I said.
   "I love you. I need you to know that." He said.
   "I-I feel like I love you. But I don't know." I said.
------------------------
Diego's pov: I heard everything outside the door. She loves him, I stand no chance. I won't leave Buenos Aires. I will leave the studio. As I walked away I heard Leon say...
   "Give me a chance to help you forget about all the guys that hurt you, maybe by leaving Buenos Aires or being a coward by not telling you how they feel about you."
   "I will, I will give you a chance." I said.
   "Really?!" Leon asked.
   "Yes." She said and hugged him.

   I can't believe it. That was going to be me. I was going to tell her that, I was in love with her. It's all my fault, I'm a coward. I saw Maxi and Cami and they were looking for Fran, they saw her storm off.
   "Did you find her?" Cami asked.
   "She's in the dance room with Leon." I said.
   "Are you okay?" Maxi asked.
   "Well, they have a date later tonight." I said.
   "Ohhh, I see you're jealous." Maxi said.
   "No... no." I said.
   "Haha, yes you are." Cami said.
   "Fine! Fine I'm in love with Fran! I can't and don't want to forget her!" I said.
   "I think she is in love with you." Maxi said.
   "Well, I know that she is. When you left, she started crying and came to the studio late." Cami said.
   "Diego, hide, I see your dad." Maxi said.
   I hid behind a door.
   Once his class started I went to his classroom.
   "Hey dad, you're not going to give me a hug?" I said.
   "Son! You're back! Why?" He asked.
   "It's a long story." I said.
   "I'm so happy you're back." He said.