my song or his?

Fran's pov: I was working on the music for my new song before I had to go home when I decided to look at that sheet music now that I have the chance. I grabbed the music from my folder and went to the piano. I played my parts and the chorus.
   you ran your finger down my back and you spelled out your name. While we lay there on the soft warm ground for a week and 13 days.
   I remembered the night I sang this on my piano. Did Diego and I write the same song? I went to my bag and grabbed my folder, it was no mistake, there it was my copy of the song I wrote. I called Diego and told him to get down here. While I was waiting, I went through my folder to find some lyrics that Diego gave me, I thought this could be the chorus. In the name of love. I love those lyrics.
   Once he got there I showed him the lyrics and mine. He grabbed a guitar and we sang the chorus together. I felt close to him. I knew this was wrong, but how do turn off how you feel about someone? I ran back home, my foster parent was in for a week. She is a very strict, but she is sweet, name? Jade.
   "Hey Jade." I said.
   "Sweetie, where were you?" She asked.
   "I was at the studio. I was working on my new song and then on the song that Diego and I are singing in the show." I said.
   "Well, is there anything else you want to tell me about?" She said.
   "Well, there's a dance tomorrow and I decided to go." I said.
   "Sweetie, I don't mind, but be home soon before it ends." She said.
   "Thank you Jade!" I yelled and hugged her.
   "No problem honey, why don't you get to bed." She said.
   "Okay." I said.
   I went upstairs and got in my pajamas, I went to bed, thinking about how it was possible that Diego and I wrote the same song.