goodbye party

Fran's pov: I ran to my house, crying. I slammed the door and raced up the stairs. I slammed my door and jumped on to my bed. That's when I got an idea, I called all the guys. I told them about Diego. I told them to meet me at my house. I decided to have a farewell party for Diego.
   ~16 minutes~
   All the guys met at my house. My aunt was spending the night at a hotel near the hospital, I'll be taking care of the house while she is gone. So I invited the guys over.
   "Hey, why did you call us down here?" Marcus asked.
   "Diego is leaving for Madrid tomorrow, so we should throw him a farewell party. Some bands playing and soloists." I said.
   "Yeah, that's a great idea." Everyone said.
   "I think Fran, Cami, Natty, Ludmi and I should have a band in it." Vilu said.
   "The guys and I should make a band." Andre said.
   "I already have a song in the works." Leon said.
   "Guys, I'll go get some of my instruments." I said.
   "Guys, let's go grab the instruments from the garage." Maxi said.
   "I know, but he needs to understand that he isn't against him." I said.
   I went upstairs and grabbed my guitar and keyboard I found a drum set and mics. The guys came back with the instruments and mics.
   "I was writing a song that I think this song would work." I said.
   They looked at the lyrics and the sheet music
   "That is more than amazing." Natty said.
   "Thanks."
   The rest of the night was rehearsing our songs. I loved Leon's song and the guy's was great. Many people said they liked mine. I woke up, I got ready and headed to the studio, it was closed for his going away party but Diego doesn't know. When I got there everyone was there thinking about who should go first. They came to a conclusion that the girls and I should go first. I was the lead singer. I got a text from Gregorio saying they just got there. We all turned off the lights and hid. Once they came in and Gregorio turned on the lights we jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!" He started laughing.
   "What's this?" He asked.
   "It was all Fran's idea. A goodbye party." Vilu said.
   the girls started singing
   (next chapter)