True Mates

I walked to where every I was going to end up. My platom blond hair swining side to side my tears streked down my cheks. I let the cold autom hair hit my face and I let my hart break. My name is Reenee Mathie I died six hours ago becases my mate left me I felt like my insides were riped out of me and all that is left of my is pain and sorrow.

He left me for another more atractive wolf named showna and leaving me hart broken but I am used to it now because now I no what is fells like to be dead and that is what I am to the pack I am dead. This is me running away from the pack I have made my decsion that I am going to be a rogue because I am to uglry to be any ones mate and thats what my mate said to me before he left me " you ar to ugley to be my mate." and I guest it is true. 

I have been running for two days now being a wolf it is eay to run long distances and allbut I stoped running and went back to human form I think I am far enuf to walk right ? but yes I am the rogue she-wolf that evrey mate that  looks at me rejects me I am a seventeen year old girl trying to live I think I am possibly going to die because my mate because over the past few days I have been getting weeker and weeker sad to say I am dieing.

I stoped when I noticed a boy with strate blak hair and blue eyes walking around with a note book in hand he was walking my way. He was not looking where he was going I know that because he ran into me pushing me to the ground.

"OhI ma so so sorry." the boy said as he helped me up.

" know its ok." I said " hey what is the name of this town." I asked 

" hun ?Oh sharlett town." he said with a frown.

" wheres sharlett town." I asked 

" are you ok." he asked me 

" yes yes just peachy." I snapped

"ok well this is sharlett town texas." he said again with a frown

I tapped my combat boots agents the ground " oh for fuck sake how the hell did I get here." I questioned. 

" I dunno." he said " are you sure you are all right." he asked again.

" could you show me to the nerest hotel." I asked ignoring his question.

" MmmHmmm sure." he said " fallow me." 

*******************************************************at the hotel****************************************

"hello mr.renwaled ." said a bald haired man.

"carensts this is umm... sorry I did not catch your name." asked the boy

"its reenee." I said

" cole renwaled but call me cole." he said as he lead me to the elivator.

"shouldn't I check in or something." I aske pointing at the check in table. 

 " well Reenee I live here so know I dont have to." he said while stretching hs arms up.

"hey why don't you go change when we get up there you smell like you have not showered in day." he said while smelling the air.

" sure." I laughed as we walked out of the elivator and headed for the room. I think I was going to like it here.

***********************************************************************************************************

yayayayayay frist chapter down oh ah oh ah  happy day I always wanted to do a werewolf story and now I am :) :) :) hope you like :) :) :)