chapter-2

I have lived wiith cole now for two days and I am loving it we have gotten to be best friends he was like the friend I all ways wanted but never got. I did tell him about my past but I did not tell him that I am a werewolf and my ma- I mean exmate I think I should save that story for another night.

I can tell he is worried about me because I cry myself to sleep and I can smell him from my room in the hotel. It hurt me to know that this hurts him. I try not to but then my EXmate shows up every time I close my eyes and then the calls me ugley and fat it hurts to much some times I know it been two day but I am a reck at night I am scared to go to sleep. I wish I could tell cole why I cry myself to sleep but can't I don't want to scare him off.

I was watching t.v. when cole popped the question.

"why do you cry your self to sleep." he asked 

I tensed eneditely "ummm reasons." I said 

"what kind of reasons." he asked in a soft trust worthey voice.

"night mares." I said. lie. I wish I could tell you I thought to my self. 

"oh well I am here if you need me." He said as he took my hand a suezed it before leaving the room.

************************************************COLE'S POV*****************************************

Night mares hun? she ant that good a lier now are you Reenee. I new she couldn't be night mares shes to strong for that I know here well even though its only been two freking days but we have got to know each other really well.

But I can't shake the feeling like there is something diffrent about this girl and when I asked her why she ran away she went and changed the subject I wish she would trust me more but I wander what elase she might be keeping from me. 

I walked back into the living room with a box. MY box it holds all of my deepest secrets and I am hoping Reenee can at least try and hold hers into here too. 

**************************************************REENEE'S POV*************************************

He left the room. 

Thank goodness that was just awkward. I sat there thinking for a sec untill I hered shuffling and then cole was back with a big goofy grin on his face. then I noticed the box in his hands.

"ok so this is what you are going to do you are going to right down your biggest secrets and put them in the box and then I will take them to the dump and then they will be a thing of the past." he said with  that goofy grin still on in face.

"what." I laughed

" I want you to be ok fell free from whats haunting you  not trped and hurt." he said as he sat the box on the table and came to sit next to me all I did was laugh and grabbed a pieace of papper.

"don't look." I warned and I started righting on the pieace of papper.

I am a werewolf !

I folded up the pieace of papper and put it in the box.

"come on then lets go to the dump." Cole said with the same grin on his goofy little face. 

"all right then to the dump." I said as I got off the couch and fallowed Cole to the elivator. 

" so cole I have been wandering where are your parents." I asked 

"oh my rents are always busy but right now they are on a busness trip in japan but I dont mind." 

"oh" 

"yeah oh." 

*******************************************TIME SKIP***************************************STILL REENEES POV 

we finaly got to the dump and sared out at the gross green and brown lake beside it we brout the box with use and chucked it in to the lake.  weridley it felt really good really good I felt like a burdon was just lifted off my shoulders and into the lakes. 

"do you fell better." Cole asked 

"much." I smiled at him and with that we left. I think this will really help me forget my past.

***********************************************************************************************************

sup people i really hope you like this story its my frist werewolf and yeah so

vote,comment,and fan

jordan xox

thanks